The Journey [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

05-09-2012

Jarvan has grown restless in his home of Demacia after months on end of following footsteps and deciphering the riddles of General DuCouteau. He prepares himself once more to leave behind his beautiful home of Demacia; though not for good.

[RULES: There really are no specific rules here, aside from the usual godmodding and godmoding bans. Try to keep your posts good - no one worders and preferably no one sentencers. Also do your best to paint a visual picture; this is a journey into unknown territory in Runeterra, so feel free to stretch your imagination as far as it will go. Do note that the intent is for most of what we will face to be STRONG; nothing that can be taken apart by a slap on the wrist and profanities. Utilize teamwork; no soloing a legion of beasts. Most importantly, have a good time! And by all means, feel free to inform me with all due bluntness that I suck at this - I've mentioned before how new I am to RP, and constructive criticism is appreciated.]

People going thus far:
Jarvan IV (Duh)
Wukong
Corki
Leona
Garen
Shyvana
Summoner Paulos
Feltai-Yer
Hildegard
Shraido
Pantheon
Poppy (You're coming, don't be a sugarpuss)
Tryndamere
Lulu
Lux
Nidalee
Gizzy
Midgard

Stowaways:
Fizz
Mundo (Canonically we'll probably have to work this angle.)

Maybe:
Ezreal
Graves

Post 'Going' before I start it up if you wish to come along. After that, I expect preparations will take a bit, so you'll have some time to come sprinting into the port to catch the boat. Not too long, though; we don't need another Shyvana/Jax wedding on our hands. I imagine I'll start this up by Thursday night.

FilFire

Ask the Monkey

05-09-2012

((Write down Pantheon, i sent him a fake invite and he accepted. Fizz may also come))

Iron Ambássador

05-09-2012

(( This... seems interesting, I might join... though time zones will be annoying ))

(( Edit: Screw it, GOING ))

Ask the Solari

05-09-2012

((OOC: I was given an invitation I plan not to turn it down.))

Ask Grªves

05-09-2012

(( I'd LIKE to go so I can get my character out there more, but i dont think itd be very IC of Graves to do somthing like this...I should think about it ))

Ovalusc1

05-09-2012

((Going with this character: http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1095 ))

AskPantheon

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
((Write down Pantheon, i sent him a fake invite and he accepted. Fizz may also come))
((The bold text man. That was legit. Count me in))

Ask Fizz

05-09-2012

((Going as a stowaway. Heheh.))

Necromonger

05-09-2012

((Going. Pilgrimage thingy. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/197 ))