Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Store error doesnt load info

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

turtlenumber13

Recruiter

05-08-2012

so this started just before the patch as far as I can tell. any time I try to open a champion in the store or a skin in the store it starts the loading pop up. but it freezes and I can get out of it, everything is faded into the background while the page with the prices and info fails to pop up.

I added a picture of what it looks like. there is no way to exit out of it, I cant buy any skins or champions. and I have to ctrl alt delete and close league of legends and re-loggin if I want to play.

so my question is.. is there a way to clear the store cashe or something I can do to fix this? does anyone else have this problem?