Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TIps For ELO HELL?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beats By YaoMing

05-08-2012

Okay so basically, ive been sent to elo hell, around 500 +

Here is the problem. People troll toooooooooooo much..

I can play any role well. Support, ad carry, ap carry, solo top, or jungle.

THE TEAM STILL SUCKS. HOW DO I OVERCOME THE TEAM EVEN IF IM SUPPORT OVER 25 + ASSISTS? and less deaths.

Its just ridiculous how people troll in ranked games. I just cant wait for season 3 so I can get this **** reset. Please any tips will help

Breakyourself

05-09-2012

cant say i am the best but id say pick a role player char that contibutes to team fights, usually a mid or top player is the best for that, usually above on the lvls and money later on in game, i personally like ahri, aoe and charm just about ensure kills for my team, ive gone basically from 890 back to 1250 with her and am at like 67% win with her out of 80 games

Mahoosh

05-10-2012

I guess the question you are asking is.. How do I win more when my team mates want to troll and lose the game for me?

Pro gamers, take responsibility for their own failures, regardless of matchmaking. Instead of being concerned with trolls, it only makes logical sense to focus on what you can directly influence. That, is your OWN performance. Matchmaking is a mixed blessing, and the only way you will make it out is through figuring out how to improve on your OWN weaknesses. You cannot pick the 4 other people you are matched with.

You cannot rely on anyone but yourself. You can do it if you go for it!

Also, just to point out, that in order to carry up from 500+ elo out of elo hell (Which im assuming ends at 1500), you will most likely need an assload of games. I do not have the math to back it up, but given that many games will contain trolls at your elo, you will need to CONSISTENTLY win more than you lose over an extensive period.

In short. Carrying out to a Higher Elo = Correct Mindset + **** Load of Games (Or **** load of luck).

Both of which will require time and effort to develop.

Just my 2 cents, I'm no pro though (Level 11 nooblord)

Best of luck with Elo hell,

Mr. Starbucks

Corperation

05-13-2012

"Carry harder" sometimes you cannot carry
I climbed out of ELO hell
Find a duo
use a strat bottom lane mid and jungle jungle top something
Try to carry your team but I found that with 3 compatent players on a team they can win team fights and help the other 2 and carry 2 for 3 idiots is much harder

WrathChild

Recruiter

05-14-2012

Quote:
JoonExCell:

THE TEAM STILL SUCKS. HOW DO I OVERCOME THE TEAM EVEN IF IM SUPPORT OVER 25 + ASSISTS? and less deaths.

I believe the problem lies in that statement. You want to try and carry your team? Stop playing support. Play a role that will be able to contribute to the team DAMAGE wise. As a support, it doesn't matter how many kills,deaths,and assists you have. Your only job is to try and keep your team alive. You're expendable.

Play a carry that is capable of carrying.
That is all.

Landua

05-14-2012

Play a carry not support

Digressed

05-14-2012

here is a tip start the game with good behavior. It helps trust me. But i never been below 1300 elo so i wouldnt know.

mambawarrior

05-29-2012

Supports need someone good to support.
Use some other class, preferably a fighter or AD carry

mambawarrior

05-29-2012

and 500 elo sounds like it must have at least been partly your fault. Maybe not entirely, but partly

HIroki Uzami

05-29-2012

Elo hell doesn't exist. If it's so full of trolls then why doesn't the other team fail because of them? My recommendation, remove the mental state of ELO HELL. Climbing higher in that bracket is like climbing higher in any bracket. Play your role well & communicate better.