Invalid Username/Password Combination

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bob Bobbington

08-15-2010

Recently my computer broke down and i have had to reinstall and re-download everything, one of these was LoL, after downloading and reinstalling LoL i go on and try to log on, for it only to say 'Invalid Username/Password Combination Please Try Again', as you can see i can log into my account on the website, but not on the game. Also i tried the 'redownload' option on the account management page for it only to say the same thing, wtf is going on?

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

08-16-2010

Sounds like you downloaded the wrong client. LoL has a US client and an EU client, if you download the wrong one you won't be able to log into the account, as they don't transfer. Just download the correct client and you will be able to log into your account.

IDoneAHandStand

03-01-2011

no im having this problem to and i did not uninstall or redownload anything, i just downloaded the new patch and im getting that error message. logged into the site so my password and username do work just not on the client wich i double checked is the US client. any help?

Firesea

03-01-2011

me to plz help

Godless God

03-01-2011

I have the exactly same problem as IDoneAHandStand, I just let the LoL client install the new patch and now I can't log in. I tried changing my password but I still couldn't log in. Pleeease help me

Godless God

03-01-2011

I have the exactly same problem as IDoneAHandStand, I just let the LoL client install the new patch and now I can't log in. I tried changing my password but I still couldn't log in. Pleeease help me.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-01-2011

We're having some EU players post on the NA Forums, so I have to ask is this occurring on the NA or EU server?

WyZeRT

03-01-2011

It's in the US server.

Tahany

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

same here i cannot login i tried repairing the game but nothing i am positive that is my password x.x

BBQSAUCEE

03-01-2011

I'm on NA server and I have the same problem.