Is Varus Underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Facilier

05-10-2012

I have played Varus extensively since he was released and his auto attack range is his biggest weakness. I get destroyed in team fights just trying to auto attack having to be practically a foot away from enemy champs that will focus me as soon as the fight starts, which has been demonstrated in many of my games even if iam ahead in kills and farm iam still a squishy so get focused and its lights out! My ult is of no help when ur auto range puts u right in their face. Varus has a good early and mid but make it to late game and u fall out!

Lax Freak

05-10-2012

just want NO varus is not under powered for a few reasons. 1. his range is pretty much equivalent to that of caitlyn giving a significant advantage (especially when laning with a partner) no to mention right off the bat if you have one in w and one in e you can already deal a large amount of damage with three stacks by level two; most likely enough to get a kill. 2. his ult isnt about doing damage its about immobilizing the target long enough to get three stacks, q, three more stacks then e. by that time they are either dead or running for their life. I got varus the second day he was out and by the third day he was out i had a pentakill with him. my first ever. no varus is not underpowered you just have to know when to push and when to retreat especially with his ult in team fights. (can make the team fight go extremely in your favor.) its all about play style and playing smart. he is NOT cait and he is NOT ashe so dont try and play him like them.

Necromancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

look up my ranked stats with him

that's my opinion

FusedPositron

05-10-2012

How do people feel about Trinity Force on him? I know on Dominion it works really well. He can use almost all the stats (probably not mana).

JerikoSummons

05-11-2012

Needs nerf early game, buff late. Definitely a difficult champion to understand. Thats just like my opinion though, bro..

Also, I think a lot of people were thrown off by a ranged carry who isn't just a right-click kill. Kind of funny... Idk, I'm tired. G'night League.

JerikoSummons

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusedPositron View Post
How do people feel about Trinity Force on him? I know on Dominion it works really well. He can use almost all the stats (probably not mana).
I'm probably going to get some laughs at this but what eves.. Try a hybrid build.

onegaiseno

05-11-2012

guys can u answer this?why varus make lagging when he skill?and make ping up to 1000?...
can u answer that?

Guanyuzhizi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-11-2012

OP

Sam Is Whoa

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
look up my ranked stats with him

that's my opinion
I dont understand. Those are good numbers but your anivia numbers are better. She OP?

I think hes balanced. He can really mess things up in a team fight and hes a better counter to health regen tanks than kat. I like his dmg and long range on his q, but it can easily be dodged and he can be outranged by alot of champs. play well with a good support and you can dominate easily.

Kr0ze

05-11-2012

He has nice harass but his charged arrow is kind of lame from a practical stand point late game. I was caitlyn my first time facing him, I was cursing a bit early cause I had no idea what he could do. By late game I was putting out enough damage to kill people in seconds. He was struggling to catch people and didnt do even close to enough damage. Maybe he sucked. I think just an overly complex utility carry.