Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Formal Message of Why I Quit LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deeteecanex

05-08-2012

For some reason the league decides to pair me with terrible feeders, trolls, or people who can only play one hero. 6 out my last RANKED 7 losses due to these 3 reasons. 1 of those were my fault granted. This happens every time I play now.

Even if I do get a win, it isn't usually well deserved from a "close" game. It is a steam roll or 20 minutes of banging my head against my desk. This game simply isn't "fun".

So I am going to play a game where individual effort is actually rewarding.

Gilest17

05-08-2012

k.

PhoDaKids

05-08-2012

good for you?

FF Leviathan

Recruiter

05-08-2012

play with friends...it helps

OG Skywalker

05-09-2012

Quote:
Deeteecanex:
For some reason the league decides to pair me with terrible feeders, trolls, or people who can only play one hero. 6 out my last RANKED 7 losses due to these 3 reasons. 1 of those were my fault granted. This happens every time I play now.

Even if I do get a win, it isn't usually well deserved from a "close" game. It is a steam roll or 20 minutes of banging my head against my desk. This game simply isn't "fun".

So I am going to play a game where individual effort is actually rewarding.

i respect your decision. and varus is ridiculous

treaty514

05-09-2012

...deep bro. good luck! you're gonna end up coming back.

CEETGEEK

05-09-2012

Don't be so sure. Diablo 3 is coming out in less than a week.

Sephïroth

05-09-2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Wait, who are you?

GoldenTakeshi

05-09-2012

Play with friends, as was already said. That makes the game much more fun.

Also, if you're looking for a game where individual effort is rewarding, you're playing the wrong type of game. So dont go into other games where you have a team, because unless a game is a 1 man army type, or offline, you're not going to have a good time.

Driziationz

05-09-2012

it is a matter of choice