Tips on Jungle Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PhoDaKids

05-08-2012

Hey, so I recently purchased Twitch and a lot of people keep telling me to go jungle with him. I tried.... didn't work out so hot.... Let's just say I was level 4 when everyone else was at least level 9......

I started with a Doran's blade and went to wolves then blue. I took down wolves ok, but I had a ton of difficulty doing blue without a really hard leash from mid (bot decided not to come help....)

So yea, any tips and hints you guys can give would be appreciated

PS: check out www.youtube.com/phodakids for average games from an average person

FatMii

05-08-2012

I don't play Twitch myself but from what I saw, Jungle Twitch usually just ganks and farm off kills instead of farming his own jungle. It is almost mandatory for you to get a good leash on blue if you want to be effective.

Spyke42

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoDaKids View Post
Hey, so I recently purchased Twitch and a lot of people keep telling me to go jungle with him. I tried.... didn't work out so hot.... Let's just say I was level 4 when everyone else was at least level 9......

I started with a Doran's blade and went to wolves then blue. I took down wolves ok, but I had a ton of difficulty doing blue without a really hard leash from mid (bot decided not to come help....)

So yea, any tips and hints you guys can give would be appreciated

PS: check out www.youtube.com/phodakids for average games from an average person
Aight so start doran's with armor pen marks, armor seals, atk speed or mr per level glyphs, armor pen, attack speed, health, or ad quints

Spyke42

05-08-2012

grab another dorans, and boots, build to mercs, maybe another dorans. Blue, wolves, wraiths, smite small golems. b get red, gank. If you've had any chance to gank at this point, do. After this you need to dive behind turrets and finish off people; no more "inb4 karth ult". You will definitely be underleveled but you should have money/kills/assists to make it not matter. Make sure you go 21/0/9 masteries.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

I start cloth 5 pots with twitch with cloak. Cloak 10 seconds before the jungle creeps appear (1:30-1:31)

1. Wraiths -> Red Golem -> Poison Skill/Ganking
You should be able to gank just after the creeps get to the lane. It makes for very fast ganks and faster snowballing for you and your team. Constant ganking, have your team watch out for which lanes have pink wards in them and where they are placed (typically in the middle of lane, wards near the edges). Continue to gank and farm as you travel between lanes.

2. Wolves -> Blue Golem -> Counter Jungle
He's quite nice to counter jungling if you time it right. If you go wolves->blue golem against the right jungler, you can catch the enemy jungler at the red golem and kill him and steal his buff.

Basically popping in and out of lane often to make the enemy waste their money on more expensive wards/oracles and passively farm makes it so that they have lower CS, lower champ kills since they're worried about being ganked, and overall success for your team. BIG lane presence and intimidation factor is the most important thing for jungle twitch.

sixilli

05-09-2012

I play a super good junlge twitch. Here is what I do.

1. start dorans
2. get a leash red
3. gank

As jungle twitch the number one thing you should do is non stop ganking. If you are quick you will be level 2 before mid.

Before jungling twitch make sure you have atleast yellow armor runes full. My rune setup for twitch is
3 vamp quints
9 attack speed reds
9 armor yellows
9 magic resist per lvl blues

I find that getting attack speed over attack damage to be better because you can get more from your life steal.