Why elo hell does not exist and why that is good

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tha Legend Killa

05-09-2012

The enemy team could have duo queuers for all you guys know, If i have no friends online and i want to play ranked Solo Queue odds are in my Elo 850-900 Im losing.. There is games where i carry Yes but that has nothing to do with my team or theyre team its my skills that im applying, It can either work out and u have decent opponents to help in team fights, OR You have trolls and all feed/leave/rage quit.

Believe it or not i had a team where everyone on my team quit i was cho gath, 1v5, Yeah i lost but i was raping the other team alone until they all pushed mid.

For some reason it seems like the other team always has a ****load of CC and my team has either NONE or just feeders/ragers/quitters.

Guppers

05-09-2012

to all of the people dissenting to what I said in OP, you aren't arguing against any logical point I made, you just keep saying, "I did everything right and still lost, therefore elo hell exists."

my point remains that yes, you will play plenty of games where you do everything right tha you can, buy wards, don't die, etc. and you will still lose because of others. But the times yo win is when that is happening to the other team, and over a long number of games, it's going to happen to the other team and to yourself in a proportion that settles you in the elo that you belong at because of the consistency of how well you play (for everyone in this "elo hell" you are quick to mention the times that other lose it for you, but you know there are plenty of times when you get rocked in your own lane simply because you got outplayed, if you are say otherwise I call you a liar)

unless you can find a flaw in my argument that isn't based on anecdotal evidence "I do the right thing 99/100 games and I still lose rawr" then this also means that you might have to accept that fact that you might belong in a sub 800 elo.

One final point: the rating system is relative to the other players, meaning that a certain % of people must be in bottom % is of 1200 and below is, and statistically speaking if that's where you are right now, that's where you are going to remain unless you take steps to improve yourself instead of blaming others.

Mr SlaM Boddies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

ofc the league will support this... cause they wont any player talking about this... it's fact and acept it... It's sad we know but it's real noobs invade lol...

Guppers

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr SlaM Boddies View Post
ofc the league will support this... cause they wont any player talking about this... it's fact and acept it... It's sad we know but it's real noobs invade lol...
i can feel my brain breaking... did you even read the OP?

Mr SlaM Boddies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

What ever you say mr...

Guppers

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr SlaM Boddies View Post
What ever you say mr...
I'll take that as a "no, I didn't read the OP, I'm convinced elo hell exists in spite of the math and no piece of logic can convince me otherwise, lest I have to admit that I might not be as good as I thought i was, therefore causing my delicate ego to crash down around me"

runslow

05-10-2012

I disagree.. Elo hell exists now that spectator mode came out and riot cant handle all the traffic so people get random lag... I just lost a game. We were up 10-5 with one dragon. I had allready dcd once but we were still winning.. then our 4-1 mid dcd and never came back leaving us 4v5 and i continued to lag.. So until this lag gets fixed elo hell exists because no matter how you do theres a chance someone will dc/la bad causing you to lose.

TLDR: riots ****ty servers make elo hell real.. and yes I MAD

Davorir Et Tuanu

05-10-2012

No no no, I don't trust your statistics. It's simply the LoL gods. I had one game where I started off as a 9/0 Cassiopeia, demolishing mid and getting ganks for side lanes. They still somehow figure out a way to feed hard and we lose. Next game I have the kids I played against on my team. My duo queue partner and I carry bottom lane and our former nemeses feed their lanes rather hard. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!? Brb I'm going to sacrifice some Teemos to the gods.

Guppers

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davorir Et Tuanu View Post
No no no, I don't trust your statistics. It's simply the LoL gods. I had one game where I started off as a 9/0 Cassiopeia, demolishing mid and getting ganks for side lanes. They still somehow figure out a way to feed hard and we lose. Next game I have the kids I played against on my team. My duo queue partner and I carry bottom lane and our former nemeses feed their lanes rather hard. WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?!? Brb I'm going to sacrifice some Teemos to the gods.
correct, my science cannot technically disprove the existence of the LoL gods. I myself don't believe in them but if you want my subjective opinion, the LoL gods would probably prefer an annie sacrifice over teemo. Also you could consider praying to the HoN gods to smite the LoL gods. Just some options to consider

Vashjir

05-10-2012

Only logical thread in the entire forum.
Good work OP.
+1 upvote

123456 ... 7