Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ezreal is a hit or miss carry

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragglerock

Recruiter

05-08-2012

Skillshot pun.

That aside, he has good damage very early and a safe lane phase. Then while every other decent carry starts snowballing into a beast, ezreal just sorta flattens out. I suppose if your trick is 'don't let the game go more than 25 minutes'....

wrzp

05-08-2012

I play ez sometimes in unranked games, I really don't like the triforce build on him because he feels useless late game. If you build him standard ad carry (ie pd w/e) he feels better than triforce imo.

Sentient23

05-08-2012

who needs a nap?

DrWhippy

05-08-2012

I feel that they should buff him a tad as he is an early game champion; however, even landing all your skillshots just doesn't seem to do that much relative to other early game ads like cait.

He can easily 2v1 during early game due to his damage output, but he starts to lose his ability to do damage in lanes with >2 people. Moreover, he excels best when he's in the jungle as his mobility can really mess with the enemy whilst still doing tons of damage.

IMO if they lower the cooldown on his Q and increase his mana regen by a tad so that he can proc his passive a bit quicker he'd be a much more viable option on the NA servers.

iCoffee

05-09-2012

Pick him against champs with weak early games, don't spend 4k for ~40 ad, win game. Ezreal has his place, but it's as a counter-pick to strong lategame champions, not *as* a strong lategame champion. Look up some of the good Ezreal guides out there - all of them (for bot) build close to a standard AD carry build, and none of them rush Trinity Force before other AD items. When Ezreal is built this way, he's quite scary in the early game and is capable of either forcing that 20-25m game, or winning around 30m because the enemy AD wasn't allowed to snowball early.