Vlad vs Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J of Hearts

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masakan View Post
dont you mean WOTA?
No he meant Hextech. I'm pretty sure.

Bunnymo chan

05-09-2012

Kennen wins, ive never lost to a vlad as kennen. I just lightning rush in whenever vlad uses his q on minion, then if he pools i wait and land a q, then w. Basically only engage after vlad blows a q on a minion or something. I harass down to 66% then i commit for the kill next wave.

Corperation

05-14-2012

Vlad would win personally the W out of kennen's ult the skill shot Q kennen has to do even both with WOTA or hextech they are immovable but Vlad has natural sustain from his Q 2 second cool down maxed. I have laned against a kennen as vlad I lost till level 6 at that point my farm had gotten higher and he could not sustain through my pokes it was a great lane opponent I enjoyed it alot.

Emeraldw

05-14-2012

Both have strong sustain and ways of getting around ganks.

Neither really has that strong of an advantage over the other.

hide n bush

05-14-2012

Well you shouldn't be vlad mid for starters only way this match up should happen is top and kennen should win

MCMCMAN2

05-14-2012

This has been a a debate between me and a friend of mine for a while. I have played on both sides of that (as kennen v vlad, and as vlad v kennen) and i have to say, if left to their own devices, vlad will win. However, not in the way your expecting.

Vlad functions best in his enemies weakness. For example, he can harass from a range against melee champs, and can get close to squishy ranged. Kennen is a fairly squishy ranged, so vlad can normally run the lane. However, kennen can still farm.

When harassing, kennen can just poke vlad with his Q, and vlad cant really harass kennen. However, vlad can really just Q some minions and be fine.

The lane is, for the most part, extreamly passive, and that is because whoever engages will lose. Think of it this way, if vlad, with his shorter range, tries to engage on kennen, kennen will just E away and smack vlad in the face with a Q then W. Also, he might get ulted and die.

If kennen tries to stun combo vlad, then vlad will just hit W, dodge most of it, and be able to wreck kennen with his ult, Q, and E.

So, all in all, during the laning phase its self, there is no true winner.

HOWEVER!!
Later on, a farmed vlad will wreck the game, much mroe than a farmed kennen. DOnt get me wrong, kennen is still a stun machine, but vlad snowballs better. Kennen cant really shut vlad down, and if vlad doesnt lose his lane by a land slide, he will win it. Even if you are harassing him and have a level advantage, if he can farm then you lost your lane.

Just my 2 cents.

Want 2 more?
TF is underplayed. Fix it.

WIMAAC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2012

haha oh this is weird... I just played as Kennen today.. and laned against a vlad.. what are the chances?
Our lanes were pretty much equal, with none of us winning, but we won because bot got fed.
But besides from that it's pretty fair. (Vlad spams spells, I stun him, equal dmg) (both got revolver at same time)

LeagueOfLauren

05-15-2012

I've done that before. Me as Kennen and the enemy as Vlad. Once Vlad hit level 3, it was kind of difficult to get my stun off due to his blood pool ability, but overall, I wrecked his face. It was difficult but fun

Pizza on a Bun

05-16-2012

If the vlad plays smart with his sanguine pol he can out do kennens ult and stun and finish him off easily. beacause kennen is one of the more retartedely squishy champs in the game like teemo and the newest one, hecarim. I just hope riot fixes how squishy he is, like he goes into team fights, and hes the first one to die by getting in the crossfire of an amumu ult or something.It's stupid.

0rphanPuncher

05-16-2012

You realize they had this same match up in top during Ionia vs Noxus the rematch, and Kennen destroyed the Vladimir.