Brolaf's Super Dance Club of Broness [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

05-22-2012

"so I suppose you would not like to have this extra 100 gold I have."
Garic flips a few gold coins in his hand.

Ask Brolaf

05-22-2012

Brolaf shakes his head at Garic.

"The reason there's a limit is because our friendly Summoner over there,"

He motions to Jaykoboy.

"Got REALLY drunk before we opened and teleported himself, not to his room, but into Riven's. Hilarious, though, bro!"

MysticalRaven

05-22-2012

Athelia glares at Jay mumbling, "Made me have to stop drinking my fuzzy drink."
She turns back to Brolaf with big green puppy dog eyes, "Pleeeeease don't make me stop. It makes my head fuzzy and I really like it."

Lord of Apoc

05-22-2012

"can I ask a question compleatly off the record. Do I look drunk, I mena obviously ive been drinking but can you see any noticable effects."
Garic reaches for his gold pouch for payment.

Ask Brolaf

05-22-2012

Brolaf laughs at Athelia, but shakes his head. "Sorry, rules are rules. Although, this is a DANCE club."

He looks over at Garic, then shrugs. "A bit, bro."

Jaykoboy

05-22-2012

Jay gave Brolaf an astonished look. "Bro, that wasn't me! That was Kaz, I swear! I'm the one who took a video of it, remember?"

shadowsark614

05-22-2012

Hugh finished his drink rather annoyed now.

"Jay sorry to say but it was you. Karthas is a Linch who lives by things that would make a normal person go loopy so I thibk he can hadle some graggys. Hugh explained

"Speaking of which may I have another my good sir? I want to get the guts to dance." Hugh asked.

Jaykoboy

05-22-2012

Jay stomped angrily, the track shaking for a moment and causing a loud scratch to ring through the club. "Oh, come on! I don't drink! Whenever I go to a bar, it's always just some ginger beer for me. Ever since that one time I had a whiff of some Uber-Graggy and went into a week-long coma, I figured I'm not cut out for drinking! Don't argue with the DJ; I hold the records, bros." He then took the Skrillex record and held it threateningly above the track.

shadowsark614

05-22-2012

((I dont really care for skrillex btw im just poking you nothing personal))

Hugh sighed "Alright, alright. How about this Jay. I'll get some of my agents to research into this and whether your lieing, telling the truth, or dont know yourself, We'll find out. All I need is your OK but if you dont you may be suggesting some thing. Now please put the track down." Hugh said politely

Jaykoboy

05-22-2012

Jay nodded politely. "Full permission." With that, he put the track back in the back of the box.

((Not a big fan either. But, anything to get a clean plate on my drinking status...))