Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MennaVirus

05-08-2012

Its legit.

Quick Rawr

05-08-2012

I jungled Teemo once.

Veru89

05-08-2012

Seems waste of time

MennaVirus

05-08-2012

actually na its a safe jungle its actually pretty fast when his lvl 3 ganks are insane you can start boots and 3 pots i run this attack dmg reds (9) attack dmg quints armor yellows and attack speed blues with 21/9 masterys iv been counter jungled by everyone they payed heavly for it because his 1v1 is outstanding now you may get kills early on but i let my team carrys have the kills because late game u do fall off people think hey hes only a top! well lets do the facts Ali is a support tank (he can jungle) and do it very well. yorick is a safe jungle pick and i encourage people to try it dont just down vote or hate cus he is only seen solo top untill a few months ago you hardly ever saw a panth jungle
im just saying give it a shot and let me know how it goes i start E first and always max q first the othr two is situational your build is situational the only thing i encourage to get it Manamune triforce and wrigglers which you will sell the wrigglers for a better item for either offense or defence whatever your team needs Just give it a shot!

MennaVirus

05-08-2012

Also i forgot for those concerned bout bout magic resist i almost always get a FoN as by the end game im usually the off tank :P