Jungle yorick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MennaVirus

05-08-2012

Its legit.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

I jungled Teemo once.

Veru89

05-08-2012

Seems waste of time

MennaVirus

05-08-2012

actually na its a safe jungle its actually pretty fast when his lvl 3 ganks are insane you can start boots and 3 pots i run this attack dmg reds (9) attack dmg quints armor yellows and attack speed blues with 21/9 masterys iv been counter jungled by everyone they payed heavly for it because his 1v1 is outstanding now you may get kills early on but i let my team carrys have the kills because late game u do fall off people think hey hes only a top! well lets do the facts Ali is a support tank (he can jungle) and do it very well. yorick is a safe jungle pick and i encourage people to try it dont just down vote or hate cus he is only seen solo top untill a few months ago you hardly ever saw a panth jungle
im just saying give it a shot and let me know how it goes i start E first and always max q first the othr two is situational your build is situational the only thing i encourage to get it Manamune triforce and wrigglers which you will sell the wrigglers for a better item for either offense or defence whatever your team needs Just give it a shot!

MennaVirus

05-08-2012

Also i forgot for those concerned bout bout magic resist i almost always get a FoN as by the end game im usually the off tank :P