My verdict on AP Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrytharStarthra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

When I play Teemo I nearly always go AP, but I also have some AS in my build.

Start - Boots of Speed, Blasting Rod(wand?)
-rush Rhabadons
-Ionian Boots
-Malady
-Nashors tooth
-Void Staff
-Giants Belt into Rylei's if the game goes that long

I have 40% CDR (probably over with mastery's alil), 2.1 attack speed and upwards of 400 AP if I remember right.

Panwar

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrytharStarthra View Post
When I play Teemo I nearly always go AP, but I also have some AS in my build.

Start - Boots of Speed, Blasting Rod(wand?)
-rush Rhabadons
-Ionian Boots
-Malady
-Nashors tooth
-Void Staff
-Giants Belt into Rylei's if the game goes that long

I have 40% CDR (probably over with mastery's alil), 2.1 attack speed and upwards of 400 AP if I remember right.
My guess is that this isn't Dominion you are talking about.

I like to start getting a nice ground work of mushrooms out as soon as possible. So delaying CDR that long isn't my preferance. In fact I like many of the items in your build, but I would almost reverse it.

Mine is generally more like

Boots/Pros ring
Sorc boots/Haunting Guise
Kindle gem
Nashors/Sweeper
Void Staff
Death Cap

But I rarely even get to Void Staff, let alone Death Cap.

Tortferngatr

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
Well, I've spent the last 3 days playing a lot in general, along with a lot of AP Teemo. I previously thought that removing Codex from Teemo's early build from DFG would be too harsh to recover from. Since he was already in that 'gimmik lolzbuild' category anyway.

This experience in is Blind (where I did not guarantee a counterpick with Teemo) and in my 1700-1800 ELO range.

Overall, I think I was too harsh on the Yordle my first judgement on him. I feel like I've increased my level of play with him, how to shroom, when to BD, etc to the point that I can effectively carry games.

Not only that, but shrooms in team fights are a god send.

I give him my seal of approval. Means nothing to any of you, but I'm happy to know that in playing him I won't feel as I'm bringing down my team. In my heart at least.

Also my brother (Who I respect as a strong Dom player in the 1700 ELO range himself) unbeknownst to me spectated one of these Teemo games and stated "I saw you do some amazing things with AP Teemo". That is validation enough for me.

This means I can update my AP Teemo guide and I'll probably make one on mobafire/solomid as well.
Try getting HaIfhearted's help--he wrote a Brand guide for Dominion that actually got approved on Solomid.