Closer and closer to elo hell (story L3g)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

05-07-2012

So my internet was bad last week and i didn't play much... i pretty much had to stick with co-op vs ai to safely secure first win of day bonus for the past while... anyways... cutting the ****:

1st game... 1268 elo... nobody in our team volunteered for support again, so being a teamplayer and one who bought some greedy support runes i went taric as 3rd pick. 4th pick and 5th pick were supposed to be MID and RANGED ADC and since last guy called mid from the start the 4th guy locked in MASTER YI with 2 seconds left on the timer. (taric yi vs soraka graves) Our gangplank starts QQing about how he's never getting out of elo hell and soon our jungle udyr (first pick) starts QQing as well... all the while im the only one trying to calm the team down and trying to point out yi and my stun has a chance vs 2 low elo noobs. SURELY ENOUGH, my yi got 3 kills within the first 10 minutes. and i secured a score of 0-0-3 with team score being 4 - 0. Thats when shenanigans started happening. First off, gangplank dies and within seconds his counterpart hecarim top dies as well and GP tells him he's lucky in all chat. The next 20 mins was the worst. Mid, Jungle, and Top all started feeding and abandoning key targets like blue buff and dragon. What's more they disobey all my pings, blue and yellow. We dropped soon after

Today, i started off leblanc in ranked. Thanks to lee sin gank lv 4 i got FB on a lux. I proceeded to dominate the lux giving her 0 - 4 - 1 in score while my ganks and all brought me to 7 - 0 - 1. All the while our free week vayne presumably was feeding the graves every 2 minutes literally. Score was 8 - 9 so basically i have all the kills/assists of the game. Again, all lanes losing except mine. Their jungler tried to gank me many times but fails and what's amazing is top and bot didn't even need enemy ganks to die. Hell ive seen our top warwick drops to irelia without irelia even burning flash nor ignite!! Oh, did i mention our jungle lee sin started with 24AP and claims hes using AP runes/masts? Faceplant from the start. I finished 7 - 2 - 4 (cant even burst graves down in teamfights even with ignite)

2nd game, same day, same hero, same player, same sht. I Q'd the orianna i was laning with at lv 1 and it did 40~ dmg. I clicked orianna and it seems like she's running a full MR page with 67MR lv 1 with boots 3HP pots. I offered top yorick to change lanes so yorick vs ori and leblanc vs nidalee but we decided not to afterwards... long story short, same thing above, except i couldn't burst down orianna as often as she rushed ROA and due to losing lanes i can only solo burst down an average of 1 player per gank top or bot.
AD TF losing to ashe and feeding, and yorick losing to nidalee by a kill and 40~ cs when nidalee has 120 (33% cs dif). Janna DCs for 5 mins and blames the bug. During that time, team tries to hero fight the enemy by fighting in the middle of MID, like literally. Lee sin Q and presumably spams it again and lands in the middle of the enemy death ball and gets ccd straight into black and white zone. Olaf always fought with 50% health and he's a fed bruiser at the time so i always W Q R E d 1 (ignite) him and kills him first but thats when our team just dies like the glass canons they are and i walk back retreat with like 300~ hp. My only death was because i tried to steal baron after all 3 of our inhibs are down and W Q R didnt get it and team was still feeding despite all the positive energy some are sharing. Final score ( 3 - 1 - 3)

Elo hell here i come.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolguy999

05-08-2012

Minor good news... I ranked today for my daily win and i chose annie vs a first pick kennen. FB i flash/q w ignite with 2 more basic atks... but it was the same thing. Top was not buying wards and was ganked by olaf irelia combo every 5 mins. Bot lane ashe and naughty-lus has ward on dragon but when enemy olaf and kennen comes to gank they try and focus the 200hp varus instead of running.
Bottom line, it looked like deja vue I was 7 - 0 - 0 with annie when team score was around 12 - 10. (yes we're winning but if you do 12 - 7 = 5 it was kinda like all other lanes losing by 100% with 5 - 10). But one good thing is this amumu built tanky, did actually buy oracle after i told him to, hit key bandage toss and ult for me to just walk up and Q W E R d1 for the clean up. We took baron uncontested as we set a trap around baron knowing amumu's oracle sensed no wards anywhere around baron. Amumu straight up ulted and bam bam bam gg... +18 elo... I actually noobed up and bought a mejai after the 7 - 0 - 0 and ended up with 16 stacks for the gg.
Hope this streak continues... i dare say if i wasn't that fed they woulda won... but a win's a win and ill take it along with the elo that i think i deserve ^^