Very High burst AP champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sokar468

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

If Xerath can land all 3 hits from his ultimate along with 2 Arcanopulses, he has some of the highest level 6 burst in the game.

S0rq

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokar468 View Post
If Xerath can land all 3 hits from his ultimate along with 2 Arcanopulses, he has some of the highest level 6 burst in the game.
so E>Q>R>R>R>Q to kill some1? that's pretty weak lol

Dera Mochimazzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by S0rq View Post
so E>Q>R>R>R>Q to kill some1? that's pretty weak lol
E R Q R R

Its easier to proc the stun with your ulti. That way, if you can hit your Q easily for the damage. If you used your Q to proc the stun and missed, the entire combo gets messed up.

Btw, Xerath probably has one of the higher skill caps in the game so i wouldn't have bought him this early.

Sxq

05-08-2012

ERQRR is the easiest way to do it, as the guy said above. It allows you to pretty much instantly land the first 3 hits of the combo, and then you need to aim your last 2 R's at someone that will be trying to dodge.

He's a tough champ to learn, particularly using his W (root/range/magic pen bonus) correctly.

BamBoozzled

05-08-2012

playing ap is my favourite type of position in the mid lane here are some examples of burst champs

i have played veigar and mastered him. He is op to the heart and has the ability jkust with e,w,r,q to nuke down any and i mean any ap caster in the game.

If you want burst early game u can go for leblanc who is a threat from levels 6-14 but terrible late game her mimic can easily slaughter squishes and if used right can be a deadly tool.

next there is anivia i ahvent played her but my friends are freaking insane with her. she has the ability to wall enemies and just go off with her circle of slow and insane stun.

if you want someone who requires skill shots lux is a great option. Lux can easil burst down frail squishes such as teemo and trist with e,q,r and a decent amount of ap you will be stepping on yordles like know idea.

brand is also good due to his unique abilities and his insane ult.

Next is RYZE!!!!!! even though he is under used if u know how to scale tear and mana u will be comboing ap casters in no time with r,w,e,q this could break the tankest tanks and the even little yordles. the best thing about ryze is that he doesnt have ap therefore meaning a great counter to veigar.

you can also play cassiopia or kassadin these two have the ability to quickly move around the rift and have great cc and escapes not to mention kasses q and casses spam twin fang making you dominating in lane.

There also is karthus karthus can easily spam q and then w and e to harass and burst down frail targets not to mention his op global nuke.

swain is also a good burst champion due to his low ult cooldown and slow and ap lazerbird.

fiddle also is good due to his ult then crowstorm then and imediate terrify and drain allowing easy doubles and triples late game

controlling the battlefield:

if you want to support the battlefield and not neccesarly burst but hit hard i recommend..

orianna due to her protection of carries her slow and speed boot and her ult is great for grouping an aoe ult and for an escape.

then there is lux and morgana these two are really strong at controlling the battlefield the can snare and go off with their ridiculous snipe shots and op drains.

finally i have one more caster who is by far one of my favourites (srry for being long)

his name is fizz. Fizz has the ability to kill anyone who stands in his way with his unique dodge and aoe ult with one w,q,e,r combo you will be industructible late game.

overall you can play any ap as a burster (most of them) but i love playing ap at any time thank you and srry for the spelling mistakes i hope it satisfies you.

-GrimR3eaper99

Dominare

05-08-2012

Akali for me :P

Panda Sunny

05-08-2012

veigar!!!!!

BamBoozzled

05-08-2012

fizz and veigar

BamBoozzled

05-08-2012

trust play fizz

Vek17

05-08-2012

No one mentioned Gragas who has alot of AoE burst damage, and if you are feeling more uncoventional there is Mid AP Maokai who has good sustain and has higher burst and AP scaling then Annie.

EDIT: Also Malzahar has some insane single target damage if he lands his combo, and Mordekaiser has a ton of burst when he gets his lichbane.