Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Varus, the Arrow of Retribution

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soucre

Recruiter

05-09-2012

how about some patch notes?

saiadex

05-09-2012

Champion muito bom esse que fizeram,apela demais vei
gostei muito,já até comprei ele

Lolyness

05-09-2012

meh, I found varus to be pretty useless.
He needs same babysitting as kog'maw but does way less damage.

I started 4/0/3 in bot lane with alistar as my partner and of course I was fed, but then I felt like my carryness wasn't enough because of how easy I was to zone out by their singed and mundo.

Still just 1 game with him so far

Deus Devoid

05-09-2012

Where are the patch notes?

TheWheatOne

05-09-2012

I'll pass with this champ. He's nice, but just not my style of play, or type of character/art/lore to like.

GoldenKiller1

05-09-2012

Quote:
Phreak:
Welcome to the Varus Champion Spotlight, summoners! Varus is a ranged Attack Damage-focused champion who combines traditional AD carry gameplay with that of a caster. Whether sieging opponents from afar or closing in for the kill, Varus is poised to leave his mark in the League of Legends. For those interested in the newest addition to the League, take a look at the Varus Champion Spotlight!

Head to the video on YouTube to change your subtitles. Remember to comment on the video and subscribe to the Riot Games YouTube channel!

my favorite champion YET

5v5 Expert

05-09-2012

patch notes?

Wogrim

05-09-2012

So he has AD ratios?

LAME

3v3ryone

05-09-2012

Hiding levels and items from spotlight wont make you pro eh. They could've been few levels behind with much worse items, therefore spotlight is biased.

The Haunting

05-10-2012

Varrus "combines traditional AD Carry gameplay with that of a caster."

I've never in the history of a champion done this...

So basically he's a second attempt at Ezreal? Some magic bow dude that plays like a caster?

He clearly has a different skill set. His abilities alone will have him playing different than Ez. I just felt it was my turn to oversimplify a character concept. Buying him.