[2.4k Elo] Hai L9's Stream!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 Hai

05-07-2012

Hello all! Few things about me, I use to play in season 1 as well but I never really got competitive, highest ranking I ever hit was #4 right before Dreamhack. Ended season 1 at 2240 elo ranked 60! And with the start of season 2, I'm shootin for top 10 again! Come watch me progress as a player and come in for some good laughs or enjoyable music.

This season I've recently created a new team with my friends and we're now under Orbit Gaming. I play jungler for the team and you will see us competing at many upcoming events!

If you like chatting, I do too. As I keep playing I'll try and start teaching some how or at least be more constructive in the way I do things. I'll mostly be streaming solo queue with the occasional scrim against a team here and there.

Thanks for reading and watching guys!

twitch.tv/hail9
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...ad_and_stream/

Current ELO- 24xx

p.s. Bookmark the page! Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your mom!!!!

Quillaq

05-07-2012

I think you should talk more when you play. You did some really cool Lee plays but it was all just really quiet @.@

C9 Hai

05-07-2012

Sorry, I don't really know what to say when I play >_>, is the music quiet? I always talk in IRC

Quillaq

05-07-2012

The music is fine. But I mean say what you're doing. And if you're new to it, it'll of course be difficult. Maybe practice off stream or just listen to what other popular streamers say. IRC is a good start. It just really makes a difference when a streamer is saying what they are doing and why.

C9 Hai

05-07-2012

I'll try n talk when I'm not scrimming, but thanks for advice homie! IRC chat sucks btw. sigh

LittleSoundDJ

05-07-2012

This guy rocks.

C9 Hai

05-07-2012

Come Support! Doing Scrims!

LeifOnTheWind

05-07-2012

Come watch and say you like nFear before they were mainstream. ^.^

JK da Plague

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quillaq View Post
I think you should talk more when you play. You did some really cool Lee plays but it was all just really quiet @.@
join the "tell hai to talk" club

VnA Prodigy

05-07-2012

Btw, I am a scoundrel and a thief.