Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

the most insane 2 person lane combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cuneo

05-09-2012

i literally rq one time vs a sion and tristana sion stun + tristana jumping on top of u = ur ****** especially when ur caitlin or mf

Tamerak

05-10-2012

Blitz/Udyr(tiger) is very unfair....Another one I like a lot is Ryze/Lux. The easy binds and high burst at 6 is ridiculous

Nano Shinonome

05-10-2012

I've had to lane against Alistar and Vayne before... blood..... blood everywhere....
But seriously, alistar headbutt gived vayne a good position to stun, then knockup.

ChubbyFrank

05-10-2012

wu and tryd bot lane.... i left my tower for a second as soraka and i had wu jump on me and drop my armor for crit rune tryd to hit me for 150 two times with ingites and exhaust going off. Surprising when i throw a banana at wu he didnt stop.... what is this black magic???

BlindingRain

05-10-2012

#d3comingout
#loweloproblems

ChubbyFrank

05-10-2012

Quote:
BlindingRain:
#d3comingout
#loweloproblems

ur spamming a lot

AceLaser

05-10-2012

Singed/Volibear.... I've seen it before... the double fling xD. gets dat first blood pretty easy

brainlizard

05-11-2012

The guy who said Jarvan/Leona wins. That lane actually gets played in pro games.

Breadgnarst

11-11-2013

no one mentioned zilean syndra. put a bomb on one of their low minions then syndra throws it to deal butt tons of damage.

draqxqard

12-03-2013

zilean yorick more synergy imo, but really. nothing beats the classic duo adc tanks blitzstar.