the most insane 2 person lane combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cuneo

05-09-2012

i literally rq one time vs a sion and tristana sion stun + tristana jumping on top of u = ur ****** especially when ur caitlin or mf

Tamerak

05-09-2012

Blitz/Udyr(tiger) is very unfair....Another one I like a lot is Ryze/Lux. The easy binds and high burst at 6 is ridiculous

Nano Shinonome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-10-2012

I've had to lane against Alistar and Vayne before... blood..... blood everywhere....
But seriously, alistar headbutt gived vayne a good position to stun, then knockup.

ChubbyFrank

05-10-2012

wu and tryd bot lane.... i left my tower for a second as soraka and i had wu jump on me and drop my armor for crit rune tryd to hit me for 150 two times with ingites and exhaust going off. Surprising when i throw a banana at wu he didnt stop.... what is this black magic???

BlindingRain

05-10-2012

#d3comingout
#loweloproblems

ChubbyFrank

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindingRain View Post
#d3comingout
#loweloproblems
ur spamming a lot

AceLaser

05-10-2012

Singed/Volibear.... I've seen it before... the double fling xD. gets dat first blood pretty easy

brainlizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2012

The guy who said Jarvan/Leona wins. That lane actually gets played in pro games.

Breadgnarst

11-10-2013

no one mentioned zilean syndra. put a bomb on one of their low minions then syndra throws it to deal butt tons of damage.

draqxqard

12-03-2013

zilean yorick more synergy imo, but really. nothing beats the classic duo adc tanks blitzstar.