the most insane 2 person lane combo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDerp

05-08-2012

Orianna + Hecarim. Yeah. I said that. Now deal with your brains being blown, LoL community!

xCaffeinated

05-08-2012

I like the Vayne-Crank.
Pretty nasty stuff if you can't get set up at the beginning.

WhoopsiGoldburg

05-08-2012

I got griefed out of mid so I rolled leblanc bot with a volibear. lulz and panic ensued when I was free to roam around for the rest of the 20 minute match

Frightfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

just played teemo and lulu, it was beautiful

Eftin Deay

05-08-2012

Twitch+Zilean.

Twitch goes stealth, Zilean uses bomb on Twitch. Twitch runs in, explodes, and then either runs out still invisible, or pops out for AS steroids, blows them to pieces, then gets Zilean's movement speed buff to make it out relatively unscathed.

Hiatus Barren

05-08-2012

pretty much anything where both champs have cc. I have been experimenting with different champs. But If you want a viable lane combo, (ad + support) go with someone who has cc. Ex: taric, leona. If you want to make it fun, and do more damage, I have also been using Jarvan, poppy, blitz and fiddlesticks. If you want to go for damage, I would say a good lane is to go with any of these champs, sion, ryze, panth, or jax. just champs with easy cc to carry out full damage combos. A crazy lane combination is really just two people that play well with each other and know how to use their champions. Thats what it really comes down to, because if you cant then the better plays will shut you down, doesnt matter the combination.

crazyDHarrison

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2012

Gangplank and Kayle WTF!!!!

Wylade

05-08-2012

I like Cait Rammus, but for super lulz I think Singed Volibear with an Alistar jungle is the single most OP thing to have in a game. Or go tri lane, for extra lulz XD

Roflstompingz

05-08-2012

I am honestly surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but...
Caitlyn/Taric.
The Taric stuns with Dazzle, and Caitlyn puts a trap down slightly behind him, resulting in a 4-second stun, which is easily enough for Caitlyn to Q and dish out "tons of damage".

Pyrozen

05-08-2012

anything that doesn't include ashe/tristana soraka/janna lane.

Blitz/Alistar/Taric and Vayne/Graves/Caitlyn/Varus.