the most insane 2 person lane combo?

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbidanimosity

05-07-2012

its pretty obvious that some champions can work insanely well together and wreck their lane when dual laning,

What are the craziest lane combos you can think of, peoples?
i played against blitz + yi once... hated it, blitz grab + yi autoattacking the hell out of you :/

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Graves + Soraka I feel is the craziest lane out there right now. So much sustain. So much survivability. So much raw damage coming out of graves with nearly infinite mana.

zJenTage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Imo I think it would be blitzcrank + vayne.
Blitz pulls, knocks up, vayne condemns into the wall.. GG?

byobgyn

05-07-2012

My favorite kill lane comp is Twitch + Karma. They work ridiculously well together and the hilarity that ensues in the bottom lane is pretty epic. Last game we beat our bottom lane opponents so bad they wouldn't leave their tower even after we had left the lane to go do other things... We thought they were MIA until we found them cowering under their tower!

Shoopman

05-07-2012

Lux/Morgana. Just give up.

SavageWolves

05-07-2012

Blitzcrank and alistar. If either one of them touches you, you will be cced for a long time and die more often than not. (Also leona + alistar or blitz + leona can also do this.....)

@Quick Rawr not sure we're talking meta game lanes here....

Running kill lanes like those above with a lot of cc and burst can really mess up the typical ranged AD + babysitter support meta everyone seems so inclined to play.

FrZnWaters

05-07-2012

Alistar and Poppy. Jesus. Think you're not getting hit into a wall? Oh, how wrong you are.... Alistar Charges you into a wall > Knocks you in the air > Poppy catches up and stuns you into a wall. Happen to live through this assault? Wrong. Alistar pops his ult tanking the turret for Poppy until he's too low and runs out, then her ult goes down and it's another 5 seconds in hell for you.

shadowgift

05-07-2012

i pretty like talon, wu kong bot lane. ik some ppl will say that its a troll bot lane, but it really crush the opposite bot lane. or renekton, jax that **** is op too

Olivia Chachi

05-07-2012

Just because your bot lane is scary doesn't mean you are helping your team win more.

Xsilverpheonix

05-07-2012

Ok, trade secret here. Leona and jarvan. Dunks em every time. Just watch out for the skyhook.

12345 ... 7