Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Noxus Noms Food Creation Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TriggerPixie

06-06-2012

Quote:
mspikachu:
Agreed! It was lots of fun figuring everything out. I re-did my Teemo like three times because I kept finding better ways of doing things. I can't wait until I get another chance to make a ridiculously awesome cake again.

Me too. Maybe next time I'll find out how to do all the things I had to scrap along the way this time. Like Amumu! His head just would NOT stay up if I wanted to keep it with accurate proportions. Turned out for the better though, both him and Veigar wouldn't have fit on top of the cake in the end. :P

mspikachu

06-06-2012

That was one of the nice things about Teemo and Tristana, they both have kind of big heads for their bodies!! I realllly wish they would get to the results already, I have to go to work and this is all I'm going to be thinking about!

barigrl

06-06-2012

Where did they say they would be announcing the results today?

TriggerPixie

06-06-2012

It was in the official rules and regulations, but to be technical it said that it would be around June 6 depending on the number of entries as MsPudding was sorting through all of them herself. So we may not hear of any results for another day or two...

barigrl

06-06-2012

Oh ok, gottcha... Thanks!

GenFalcon

06-06-2012

yup, that it did say. Im hopping for them to be released to day. hopping to hear from mspudding on here sooner than latter.

N0 1

06-06-2012

ok, 07.06 over here^^ guess we have to wait a bit longer <3

GenFalcon

06-06-2012

<--- just wasted a day of checking emails and forums for a possible post of winners

Riveena

06-06-2012

I hope I did well. :x

TriggerPixie

06-07-2012

commence day 2 of 'possibly the results will be out today'!