Irelia vs Jarvan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteparadix

11-03-2012

i think jarvan is better if u wanna play aggressive cuz he has more brust damage and almost three cc, those produce easy kills; Irelia can face every champion in solo top lane, but it's harder for her to get kills then jarvan. If u just wanna farm all the time, irelia is a good chiose

chemicalshot

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeJBK View Post
Well if these two were to face solo top I'd say irelia would kick his ass i just had this matchup this irelia went flat ad reds armor yellows mr per blues hp regen quints got tabi and 2 dorans shields into phage out traded and out sustained j4

Interesting but in my expirence against an Irelia as Jarvan I completely zoned out Irelia the whole laning to the point were she was no longer a factor in the game. with that being said that player was probably not good at Irelia and with how aggressive I play I was going to win.

Doran ImpulsZ

11-13-2012

There both good champions. It depends on the player. It's just that jarvan is stronger then irelia early game. Then irelia gets stronger through mid and late. Jarvan is more versatile and more of a team fighter but don't get me wrong he can hold his own at top against irelia. It's all about player base. Irelia is a slower pace champion who focus for the late game. I personally go for jarvan cause his more fun because I have both of them.