Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Kennen View Post
Kennen chuckles at most of the terrible puns and jokes thrown poppys way a little bit more of a collected kennen approaches her "you know when ever you charge at some poor champion i hear a small snicker is it excitement?..or am i hearing things"

(poppy has a chuckle on her Q and most people preload Q while E's charge is running )
That is not out of excitement. It is something the summoners make me do to give a slight warning of my Devastating Blow. I'm not sure why, but I believe it is to be fair.

(( Also, I know that :P I play Poppy a fair bit on my main account ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerjaeger View Post
Ok, let's see if this works.
Why does Karma never run?

Because she doesn't want to catch up with herself!
What is supposed to be so funny about that? Apologies, but I do not understand.

(( I don't get that one... I really don't. ))

Panzerjaeger

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
What is supposed to be so funny about that? Apologies, but I do not understand.

(( I don't get that one... I really don't. ))
((The concept of "Karma" (which is from several religons founded in India) states that, basically, what goes around comes around. So, if karma "catches up to you" whatever (negative implications) deeds you have committed will lead to certain things happening to you. Sorry if this explanation isn't helpful.))

Iron Ambássador

05-10-2012

(( Eh.... Whomper told me to bump ))

Ask Ezreal

05-11-2012

You and Tristana both have gray hair and I thought that was a common trait of female yordles, then Lulu came out of the Glade. Do you envy her purplish hair?

Iron Ambássador

05-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
You and Tristana both have gray hair and I thought that was a common trait of female yordles, then Lulu came out of the Glade. Do you envy her purplish hair?
Ezreal, I do not envy her hair. I prefer my hair as it is right now, and my hair is closer to white I might add. Lulu's hair, in my knowledge is somehow related to the magic she was subjected to while in the Glade. Besides, I hear there are more children putting their hair in twin tails like me than there are those following the Fae Sorceress' style.

- Poppy.

(( I'm not sure if I got this the right way... I need to think of this, might edit somewhat... ))

Ask Ezreal

05-11-2012

Well I suppose if you didn't like your hair color you could dye it. If you don't mind me asking, as I know most women, at least human women find it to be an inappropriate question, how old are you, I'm curious because most human women's hair color fades with age and turns a grayish-whitish sort of color. How old are you and Tristana? Of course you don't have to answer if you don't wan't to.

Iron Ambássador

05-11-2012

Well, this is something I like to keep a bit of a secret, it is sometimes interesting listening to the fans speculating about age. But rest assured, I am nowhere near old. Neither is Tristana.

- Poppy

(( I don't want to say an exact number, since it is mentioned nowhere in lore to my knowledge. All I know is that she is probably between 15-30 years old *shrug* ))

Ask Ezreal

05-11-2012

((of course np I wasn't expecting an exact answer, I just try to post in people threads who are actually browsing this forum, or who are still awake, or need a bump or two.)) "That's very interesting I guess gray hair color for female yordles is a common trait then, I'll be sure to jot that down in the archives somewhere. Thank you very much for your time."

Iron Ambássador

05-11-2012

(( "Still awake" That part is easy for me, I'm at school :P the clock is only 1:26 in the afternoon over here ))

Ask Ezreal

05-11-2012

((Ah so you're in EU I presume? I' in NA here, and it's 7:05 in the morning, and I've been up all night. lol))