Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Eesh, relax, you two. I do respect Garen!

...I'll show you. You will laugh.

*runs off, and returns, painted blue, holding a large salad fork and a sheet of paper*

*clears throat, and sings*

If your life leaves you with questions, seek adviiiice from under the sea! Dear Fiiiiizz, dear Fiiiiizz, please give your advice to me, dear Fizz!

*does her best Fizz voice*

Holy harpoons! It's time for another Dear Fizz! Let's see who's ready for seaworthy advice. *looks at the paper* "Dear Fizz. Mother's day is coming, but I don't get along with my mother. What should I do?" Well MY mother is Almira, Queen of Atlantis. Royal blood courses through my veins! I would bide my time until I had the power and numbers to rise up and overthrow the surface world! We will flood your cities and send you to a watery grave! So I hope that helps.

*victory Fizz pose*
*face as serious as ever* And how exactly is this a question Miss Fortune? Since that is what this column is for.

Ask Fortune

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
*face as serious as ever* And how exactly is this a question Miss Fortune? Since that is what this column is for.
...*defeated look* I'm sorry. When was the last time you laughed?

Iron Ambássador

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
...*defeated look* I'm sorry. When was the last time you laughed?
Well, besides the forced laugh the summoners do, it has been a fair while since anything has made me laugh.

MontyReinhardt

05-08-2012

It makes me sad that you denied my attempts at wooing you, but alas, I suppose it must be.

On a more serious note, what do you think of Ziggs? I hear he has an explosive personality.

Iron Ambássador

05-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyReinhardt View Post
It makes me sad that you denied my attempts at wooing you, but alas, I suppose it must be.

On a more serious note, what do you think of Ziggs? I hear he has an explosive personality.
Quote:
Ziggs worries me. He has shown great skill in creating his 'hexplosives', but the way he acts on the fields, throwing bombs around, using them to launch himself away and laugh maniacally is something I find to be worrying.
I would prefer if you read through my responses before making questions from now on if possible.

Ask the Monkey

05-09-2012

I won't give up on trying to make her laugh. And since you want questions, you will get questions.

Do you think Alistar is always horny?
Shot a spear, I bet you can nail it, don't you?
Do you always have a warm wellcome, even for Pantheon?
Do you think Nidalee has some good tails to tell us?
I am lead to belive Miss Fortune's new dress is shocking and inspires awe. Any good information on that?

Iron Ambássador

05-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
I won't give up on trying to make her laugh. And since you want questions, you will get questions.

Do you think Alistar is always horny?
Shot a spear, I bet you can nail it, don't you?
Do you always have a warm wellcome, even for Pantheon?
Do you think Nidalee has some good tails to tell us?
I am lead to belive Miss Fortune's new dress is shocking and inspires awe. Any good information on that?
Wukong, I usually try to be polite and calm, but you with your childish behaviour and these... puns are starting to annoy me. Things like this do not make me laugh, they are more likely to make me smack Whomper in your head.

- Poppy

(( You know, I laughed irl and MF's "Astronut" joke, but this stuff just made me facedesk... literally ))

Ask the Monkey

05-09-2012

Quote:
Wukong, I usually try to be polite and calm, but you with your childish behaviour and these... puns are starting to annoy me. Things like this do not make me laugh, they are more likely to make me smack Whomper in your head.

- Poppy

(( You know, I laughed irl and MF's "Astronut" joke, but this stuff just made me facedesk... literally ))
((I know how bad these are, t'was an act of desperation))

Ask Kennen

05-09-2012

Kennen chuckles at most of the terrible puns and jokes thrown poppys way a little bit more of a collected kennen approaches her "you know when ever you charge at some poor champion i hear a small snicker is it excitement?..or am i hearing things"

(poppy has a chuckle on her Q and most people preload Q while E's charge is running )

Panzerjaeger

05-09-2012

Ok, let's see if this works.
Why does Karma never run?

Because she doesn't want to catch up with herself!