Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"Perhaps..."
Poppy doesn't seem to need a hand. She quite effortlessly climbs out of the cart, more than used to having a high amount of human sized furniture and buildings around her.

"So, an Ionian restaurant? This should be interesting if nothing else. I have never actually tasted Ionian food."
"My treat," Evelynn said and held open the door for Poppy. The restaurant had a few guests but was fairly quiet, and was authentically decorated. Or so Evelynn assumed, having spent little time in Ionia. The concierge directed them to a booth near the kitchen and Evelynn took a seat.

Iron Ambássador

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"My treat," Evelynn said and held open the door for Poppy. The restaurant had a few guests but was fairly quiet, and was authentically decorated. Or so Evelynn assumed, having spent little time in Ionia. The concierge directed them to a booth near the kitchen and Evelynn took a seat.
Poppy silently follows Evelynn inside, looking around the restaurant momentarily. She didn't know much about Ionian decorations either, and thought it to be authentic. Who knows, maybe it was authentic after all. When they arrived at the booth, Poppy sits down, trying not to stray too close to Evelynn.

Iron Ambássador

11-19-2012

((*Yawn* Good morning. Wasn't somebody supposed to try some sort of revenge or something? :P ))

Heil Teemo

11-19-2012

Evelynn was slightly hurt at Poppy's continuing avoidance of her, but didn't betray it on her face. Instead, she opened up her menu and scanned the various exotic-sounding foods located therein.

"I don't know what most of this is, but the pictures look good."

((Eh?))

Iron Ambássador

11-19-2012

((Just talking about the whole Razmig episode about "REVENGE!" for something that happened ages ago ;P ))

Poppy picks up her menu, looking through it slowly and thoughtfully.
"Indeed... perhaps I should try and visit Ionia some time."

She continues looking through, seeming fairly focused on the foods for now.

Iron Ambássador

11-21-2012

((Bump. Evelynn where are you today? ;P I R bored ))

Heil Teemo

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((Just talking about the whole Razmig episode about "REVENGE!" for something that happened ages ago ;P ))

Poppy picks up her menu, looking through it slowly and thoughtfully.
"Indeed... perhaps I should try and visit Ionia some time."

She continues looking through, seeming fairly focused on the foods for now.
"If you do, come back and tell me how these work." Evelynn had picked up a set of chop sticks, separated them with a loud crack, and futilely attempted to manipulate them in such a way as to pick up a salt shaker.

Iron Ambássador

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"If you do, come back and tell me how these work." Evelynn had picked up a set of chop sticks, separated them with a loud crack, and futilely attempted to manipulate them in such a way as to pick up a salt shaker.
Poppy looks at Evelynn try to work the chopsticks, shaking her head. She turned back to the menu and kept looking through, not seeming to know what to order yet.

"That would mean I would have to learn it first. Which most likely would not happen."

Razie

11-22-2012

((Yes, team "Revenge" is in effect after much planning. And me actually thinking of ways to get revenge against Poppy, also forgive the trolling. All in good fun))

The next time Poppy would open her wardrobe, all of her armors would be colored purple with a note attached to the door

Quote:
The worst is yet to come ambassador, your punishment must be more... Sivir

Iron Ambássador

11-22-2012

Poppy would like to note she has only one armor and she ALWAYS WEARS IT. The other armor sets are illusions the League creates. She looks at the note though before looking inside the empty wardrobe, shrugging.

"I wonder what is supposed to be so bad in here."

((Durr. :P Skins are known to be illusions ya know ;P ))