Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

11-16-2012

Poppy stares blankly at Evelynn for a moment before sighing and fairly easily pulling herself up the carriage. She could lift easily more than her own weight with her armor on, and in such a light outfit, she had even less issues with weight.

"I should have guessed."

Ask the Tempest

11-16-2012

((So this was set in motion a year ago? I lurked for about 4 months before I got in my first RP.))

Iron Ambássador

11-17-2012

((No, I meant set in motion before your time as Kennen. Derp. And you've obviously not followed my thread, since it was set in motion HERE. ))

Dear Luxanna

11-17-2012

(You be a nice Poppy. xD)

Rumblé

11-17-2012

Hey Poppy, I know yore a busy yordle these days, so I'm assuming ya don't get breaks that often. That bein' said, when you do get some breaks, whaddya do in yore free time?

Heil Teemo

11-17-2012

Quote:
Iron Ambássador:
Poppy stares blankly at Evelynn for a moment before sighing and fairly easily pulling herself up the carriage. She could lift easily more than her own weight with her armor on, and in such a light outfit, she had even less issues with weight.

"I should have guessed."

"It's like you don't know me at all," Evelynn cackled and ensured she was sitting as close to Poppy as possible without making it too obvious. "We're going to this wonderful little Ionian restaurant in the red light district. Seeing as how most of Demacia wants me dead, I'm going to change into something more comfortable... and less incriminating."

Evelynn morphed into... herself. A yordle version of herself, complete with pointed ears and stubby limbs. "How do I look?"

Iron Ambássador

11-17-2012

Quote:
Rumblé:
Hey Poppy, I know yore a busy yordle these days, so I'm assuming ya don't get breaks that often. That bein' said, when you do get some breaks, whaddya do in yore free time?

Rumble

Most often my breaks are long due to the amount of work I've done, and I visit Bandle City. Clean up my father's smithy and work the forge. Cannot let everything my father taught me get rusty, now can I?

- Poppy

Quote:
Evelicious:
"It's like you don't know me at all," Evelynn cackled and ensured she was sitting as close to Poppy as possible without making it too obvious. "We're going to this wonderful little Ionian restaurant in the red light district. Seeing as how most of Demacia wants me dead, I'm going to change into something more comfortable... and less incriminating."

Evelynn morphed into... herself. A yordle version of herself, complete with pointed ears and stubby limbs. "How do I look?"

Poppy looks at Evelynn, shaking her head. Transformations? What else did the Widowmaker know?

"Well... except for your hair color, you look fairly close to a yordle. Your skin color fits in better with our kind than humans, same with your ears."

Ask the Tempest

11-17-2012

((I follow all the yordle threads! I have bad memory...))

Emperor Titus

11-17-2012

((Is the Kennen and Poppy thing going to carry out or cancel the entire thing?))

Iron Ambássador

11-17-2012

((... I'd like to point out that I NEVER ONCE said that I was going through with the thing. The closest thing to it was "Even if we would continue it." NEVER said that I was going to go through with it. ))