Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

Evelynn huffed and stopped popping the latches on the suitcase. "If you're going to be all aloof and calling me 'Widowmaker' like Riven, I'll just leave. I thought we were friends."

((Guilt tripping is the best tripping.))

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

Poppy sighs and shakes her head. Evelynn was such an overly emotional person at times.

"I call almost everyone of my friends by somewhat formal names. I call Luxanna here by her full name often, same with Lady Shyvana. I am a formal person, I thought you would have learned that by now Evelynn."

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

"I did learn it, but I don't call you 'The Iron Yordle', do I?" Evelynn sighs and finishes opening the case. Inside is an elegant silver dress, low cut like Evelynn's and stopping just above the knees. Of course, it was tailored to Poppy's size.

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

"The Iron Ambassador you mean?"
Poppy looks at the dress. At least it was more modest than those the Widowmaker usually wore. But it still looked unlike Poppy's style. Mainly because it was a dress.

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

"Yeah, that."

Evelynn caught Poppy's hesitant look and stepped around the desk, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "You really have nothing to be shy about. You're gorgeous, and you should show off every once in awhile."

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

"Hmph. It's not that I am shy Evelynn. I just prefer more practical outfits than dresses. I wonder how many times I have to tell people that I am a practical woman before they actually remember it."
Poppy sighs and shakes her head, wondering if she could manage to actually move all of her work for a later date.

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

"I didn't forget, but you forget that practical is not proper for a night on the town. Are you going to eat dinner at a fancy restaurant in your armor?"

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

"... Wouldn't be the first time."

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

Evelynn sighed. Somehow she knew she shouldn't have been surprised by that. "Well you won't with me. Now strip and put this on." Evelynn slid the suitcase in front of Poppy and walked away to shut the office door.

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

Poppy sighs, shaking her head and looking at the dress.

Malie, still sitting and having seen the whole situation, makes her way out of the office and back to her usual post at the Embassy door.

After the guard was gone, Poppy walks over and closes the curtains. A short while later, she steps out of the office wearing the dress she was given.

"I still do not feel comfortable in any dress Evelynn..."