Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

((Shyv is not terrible at jungling. She just requires a LOT of aggression, and knowing when you can counter-jungle/fight in the jungle. I can't play her to save my life though. :P I can mainly play supports, melee assassins and bruisers. Except for Shyv. ))

Poppy shakes her hands after the hug, the chainmail having pressed fairly tightly against her.
"You're welcome Luxanna. And Malie... tell no one."

Malie, the female guard in the room, simply nods and slowly stops snickering and looking more official. "Yes Lady Ambassador."

Dear Luxanna

11-15-2012

(Oh she has fantastic clear times, but 0 cc for ganks is just too big a tradeoff if you're facing anyone competent. =.=)

Lux giggled slightly, giving Malie a nod as she stood up.

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

((Don't tell that to Diamondprox xD ))

Malie hops down from the chair she's sitting in, walking over to Lux and whispering to her.
"Sorry Lady Crownguard, Poppy just has never let this happen before... never. It's so weird seeing it happen."

Dear Luxanna

11-15-2012

(I'll tell him and he'll like it. xD)

Lux chuckled.

"Never? Not one hug?" She asked. "That's... that's like... wow. You hear stories about these kinds of people, but you never think you'll MEET one!"

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

Malie shakes her head.
"Not while I've been here at least. She is kinda odd for a yordle in that way. Hehe."

Poppy glances at Lux and Malie.
"What are you girls whispering about exactly?"

((Diamondprox and Shyv in Kiev... kinda like Froggen and Mid Lee right now :3))

Dear Luxanna

11-15-2012

"We..." Lux began, but stopped herself briefly. "...ah, it's not nice to lie, especially not to a friend. We're talking about how little you give and receive hugs." She smiled. "I don't approve at ALL, but to each her own~."

Ask the Megling

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Lux smiled, giving Poppy a little squeeze, and released her.

"That was awesome~." She cooed. "Thanks!"

(Nice nice. Sucks for me, Shyvana is terrible at jungling. She can counterjungle squishy enemy junglers, but who jungles anyone squishy anymore? >.<)
((I play Looloo as an AD Jungler because I don't afraid of nothing.))

((I really gotta get around to actually doing that.))

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
"We..." Lux began, but stopped herself briefly. "...ah, it's not nice to lie, especially not to a friend. We're talking about how little you give and receive hugs." She smiled. "I don't approve at ALL, but to each her own~."
Poppy shakes her head, looking at all the papers on her desk for a moment.

"I have my reasons Luxanna. And I have too much work to allow for such... 'pleasantries' most of the time."

Malie sighs and shakes her head.
"That's no reason to take a break for it now and then Lady Ambassador."

Poppy glances at Malie.
"You know I cannot take breaks that often Malie."

Malie nods.
"I know..."

((Maybe you should Tristy. Though I will be playing Hecarim a lot because... Onslaught of Shadows is too fun))

Heil Teemo

11-15-2012

Evelynn strolls into Poppy's office wearing a low-cut night gown and holding a suitcase in her hand.

"Hey beautiful. Remember that date we talked about?" Evelynn hefts the case up onto Poppy's desk. "Well, that time is now. Set your work aside and get that armor off. I have something nice for you to wear."

Iron Ambássador

11-15-2012

Malie turns to look at Evelynn, blinking a few times and turning to look at Poppy.
"Beautiful? Date? What is going on Ambassador?"

Poppy sighs and looks at Evelynn.
"... I do not believe it was a 'date' Widowmaker. And I am not sure if I will like whatever it is you have chosen for me..."

((Oh boy))