Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Ah, people are different, so what? Miss Fortune and Vayne had very... similar childhoods... but look how different they became for it. There's nothing wrong with that! I'm sure there are many male yordles who would be happy to have a more serious girl. I mean... some people don't like my laugh! Can you believe that? Honestly!
Still, there are very few yordles who are nearly as serious as myself. Rumble is one example who comes close, but still is not quite as serious as myself. A very high amount of our kind is happy, cheery, always joking and playing pranks and such. I am quite different... and it doesn't exactly help with my kind. And as I said, I have received letters from admirers... but still... I would probably be more attractive of a choice for our kind if I hadn't gone through what I did, and still was a simple blacksmith's daughter. And yes... I have heard of how certain summoners dislike your laugh. They find it disturbing apparently. Quite a rude statement from them in my opinion.

((Heh... Lux laugh is not as bad as people make it in my opinion. My favorite laugh still is Lulu though. Giggling and snorting in such a cute way... combining that with how our Lulu acts xP))

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Still, there are very few yordles who are nearly as serious as myself. Rumble is one example who comes close, but still is not quite as serious as myself. A very high amount of our kind is happy, cheery, always joking and playing pranks and such. I am quite different... and it doesn't exactly help with my kind. And as I said, I have received letters from admirers... but still... I would probably be more attractive of a choice for our kind if I hadn't gone through what I did, and still was a simple blacksmith's daughter. And yes... I have heard of how certain summoners dislike your laugh. They find it disturbing apparently. Quite a rude statement from them in my opinion.

((Heh... Lux laugh is not as bad as people make it in my opinion. My favorite laugh still is Lulu though. Giggling and snorting in such a cute way... combining that with how our Lulu acts xP))
Well hm, alright, I guess culture is a thing. What about dating a human? ...sorry if I'm prodding!

(XD)

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

((And another test down... only one to go this week. English Easy grades...))

Luxanna, as much respect as I have for Demacia and a few other city-states, I could personally never date a human. I do not feel any attraction to your kind and... honestly, the size difference is quite frightening. We are only about to your knees after all in height. I have my own interests... that quite likely will not happen, but there is always hope.

Dear Luxanna

11-13-2012

Fair enough~. I guess there's also the compatibility thing. Not sure humans and yordles can have children... would I be too much of a bother if I asked who the interest is?

Iron Ambássador

11-13-2012

I'd rather not say... things are a bit complicated as their are Luxanna. And I highly doubt children between humans and yordles is possible.

Iron Ambássador

11-13-2012

((Random OOC moment with Ficca. :3 ))

Ask the Megling

11-13-2012

((D'awww))

Ask the Tempest

11-13-2012

((If only I could find out how to take a screen shot...))
(( ;_; Why am I so bad with computers.))

Iron Ambássador

11-13-2012

((Ctrl-shift-H to hide the UI, and the "Print Screen" button to take to screenshot >_> ))

Ask the Tempest

11-14-2012

((Ctrl-shift-H pulls up the history...))