Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

I am utterly confused right now Luxanna. Him and I were... what? And why would I be mad at Kennen?

((And now she's confused :3))

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

I... I... I you... you...

I thought you and Kennen were dating!

(XD)

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

What? I am not dating anyone currently Luxanna. Where did you get this idea from? Besides... who would even have any interest in someone like me? Most yordles think I'm too serious and... "butch".

It would be quite obvious she wasn't serious about no one having interest in her.

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Aw come on, don't be like that! You're a very desirable woman! Strong, brave, kind, pretty... *flush*

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

Compared to most of my kind however, I am quite serious. You surely have noticed how much more... chipper, and happy for example Tristana and Ziggs seem compared to myself. I am way more work-oriented, too much so for some people. And I know.. I've received a letter or two of admiration during my time as Ambassador. They are always quite... awkward.

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Ah, people are different, so what? Miss Fortune and Vayne had very... similar childhoods... but look how different they became for it. There's nothing wrong with that! I'm sure there are many male yordles who would be happy to have a more serious girl. I mean... some people don't like my laugh! Can you believe that? Honestly!

Ask the Tempest

11-12-2012

((Oh Gog, the ear pains...))

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

(eeeeeeehahahahahahaa haaaaaahahahaha haaaa~!)

Tentorer

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Ah, people are different, so what? Miss Fortune and Vayne had very... similar childhoods... but look how different they became for it. There's nothing wrong with that! I'm sure there are many male yordles who would be happy to have a more serious girl. I mean... some people don't like my laugh! Can you believe that? Honestly!
((Personally I like Lux's laugh. :P))

Ask the Tempest

11-12-2012

(( AHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG! IT BURNS! OH GOGH MAKE IT STOP!))
(( Dies.))