Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

11-03-2012

((Oh Asura in Guild Wars 2... how I love thee... Golem fight, Fight club style. Enemy? Golem name OVR-9000))

Getsuneko

11-03-2012

Felmorn kind of pops his head into the building looking for an old friend. He's a spot put off, straitening his Noxian Officer's uniform, as he has been gone for a while and wonders what they have been up to...

Iron Ambássador

11-05-2012

The guards at the gates of the Embassy look at the Noxian officer, raising their eyebrows. They step in front of the door warily, wondering how someone got inside Demacian borders in a Noxian outfit, let alone to the Bandle City Embassy. They did not know this certain officer, or that Poppy had met him before, and were acting on knowledge of Noxian racism towards yordles.

"What is your business at the Embassy? And how exactly did you even get inside Demacia in a Noxian outfit?" One of the guards asks.

Iron Ambássador

11-07-2012

((Bump))

((Reading for tests is hard))

Iron Ambássador

11-08-2012

((.... Anyone?))

Tentorer

11-10-2012

Rothus walks in, throws a lollipop onto Poppy's, desk and leaves

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

Poppy looks at the man entering, throwing a lollipop and leaving. She blinks a few times and stares at the sugary treat.

A guard walks in and raises an eyebrow at Poppy.

"Lady Ambassador? Is everything alright?"

Poppy looks up at the female guard, shaking her head.
"I'm fine. I'm just a bit baffled by that man who threw this lollipop here... I guess some people believe I really love these treats after the Summoners invented that outfit for me."

The female guard starts giggling, nodding a few times.
"Yeah, humans are weird aren't they Ambassador?"

Poppy merely nods and returns to her work, the guard deciding to sit in the office and keep watch there.

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Hey, Poppy. I notice Kennen has become... far less accepting of hugs. I'm not accusing you of anything, buuuuuut did you have something to do with this? I know you don't like it when I think yordles are adorable... which you're not! I mean, you can be! ...in like a human way! Not that humans are better than yordles! Ooooohhhh wow. Let's start again. Hey, Poppy! I notice Kennen... well, you know.

...be gentle...

Iron Ambássador

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Hey, Poppy. I notice Kennen has become... far less accepting of hugs. I'm not accusing you of anything, buuuuuut did you have something to do with this? I know you don't like it when I think yordles are adorable... which you're not! I mean, you can be! ...in like a human way! Not that humans are better than yordles! Ooooohhhh wow. Let's start again. Hey, Poppy! I notice Kennen... well, you know.

...be gentle...
((I facepalmed so hard trying to write something here...))

Luxanna, I barely know Kennen. If he has become less accepting of something, it has been of his own accord. I have no real authority over what others like and do not like, and I do not force my opinions on others. Now calm yourself down before you have a mental breakdown Luxanna... there's nothing to worry about.

- Poppy

Dear Luxanna

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((I facepalmed so hard trying to write something here...))

Luxanna, I barely know Kennen. If he has become less accepting of something, it has been of his own accord. I have no real authority over what others like and do not like, and I do not force my opinions on others. Now calm yourself down before you have a mental breakdown Luxanna... there's nothing to worry about.

- Poppy
Whew... really? I could have sworn you and him were... unless that's a secret... oh WOW I'm sorry! Don't be mad at him!

(Poppy is intimidating. xD)