Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

10-24-2012

His weight? The talk was about a lady's weight, not a man's. It is considered rude, don't ask me why. I'm very much a practical girl, just a plain old blacksmith. A blacksmith that happened to become an Ambassador.

- Poppy

TwoWeirdYordles

10-24-2012

The cat did not seem to understand why...
"So, people can talk about male's weight but not female's?... weird.... Well, why Bandle and Demacia have an alliance?... Jarvan and Garen are scary..."

Iron Ambássador

10-24-2012

Demacia has always treated Yordles with respect, and as allies. Prince Jarvan and Garen are noble soldiers, fighting for their home. It was a Demacian General that insisted that the Bandle City leaders placed me as the Ambassador towards Demacia. Our kind respects Demacia and it's ideals, and Demacia respects our way of life. We get along to a fairly high degree.

- Poppy

TwoWeirdYordles

10-24-2012

"Yes they may be noble soldiers, but... threy are scrary... Lux too... that laser dot of DOOM followed by the "DEMAAAAACIAAAAAA!!" of Garen and Jarvan is my most traumatic experience as summoner... thanks to that i dont follow laser dots... and put wards in all the bushes"

Iron Ambássador

10-24-2012

Lady Luxanna's "laser" is formidable indeed. And Prince Jarvan and Garen just make certain the enemy knows what they are facing when they yell that name. And yes... warding brushes against Garen is wise. Some say he has turned surprise attacks from the brush into a form of art.

- Poppy

TwoWeirdYordles

10-24-2012

"Just to make the enemy gets a trauma for the rest of his life... well changing the topic, what "build" you prefer in the fields "ad" or "ap"?"

Iron Ambássador

10-24-2012

Personally I do not mind either "build" as the summoners call it. I have witnessed the strengths and weaknesses of both ways of controlling myself. While boosting magical power makes me able to absolutely demolish a single target in the blink of an eye, boosting my physical capabilities usually makes me sturdier and allows for more aggressive style of combat. It is all up to the summoner if you ask me, I do not mind either style more than the other.

- Poppy

((AP is a lot of fun, but too focused on getting a combo through. It's also really squishy. AD Poppy is my favorite personally, since even if you miss your charge you can keep chasing the target for a while to take the kill. AD style always has in my build damage and health from TriForce, damage and sustain from Hextech Gunblade and survivability from GA. I can just run into a fight, choose a target and destroy them. Then I can weave in and out of the fight more aggressively and take down the rest of the foes. AP can't do this as much, as you are completely reliant on your abilities. ))

TwoWeirdYordles

10-24-2012

"Well, it's that all thanks for your time"

Iron Ambássador

10-24-2012

((I love it how people claim Trundle to be the champion to have gone longest (until now) without a balance change, when Poppy's last non-bugfix change was BEFORE Trundle even was announced. Good times... good times... ))

benjimenfire

10-24-2012

ben walks in he was naturally nervous around poppy not her boyfreind though it was odd he walked nervously towards her
"I have a bit of information you might need"