Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

09-07-2012

Poppy turns her head to look at Uxaris, amused by the slight scarlet she could see behind the hair. It was obvious to her that there was something about Ziggs that did that effect. Shaking her head, she turns back to Ziggs.

"So, whenever you wish to discuss it, I am here. I can always make time for a fellow champion and friend."

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Uxaris' attitude flared when he saw the bemused look, and he felt his resolve stiffen. He took a quick breath in and closed his eyes a moment to look away. When he opened them again, he'd taken the few short steps to stand beside Poppy, purposely swaying on his feet so their arms brushed together. While he wasn't very good at fighting back, he wouldn't let it be known that he never tried his best.

"Hey Ziggs. How's it goin'? Miss me?"

Shock value was better than nothing, right?

Iron Ambássador

09-07-2012

Poppy barely seems to notice the brushing of their arms, used to seeing some oddly forward diplomats in her time. She glances from Uxaris to Ziggs, not having ever seen them together and slightly surprised about them apparently knowing each other. She knew however how close most of her kind was, and shrugged. She ponders whether to mess with Uxaris in some way, but decides to hold off for now.

Askhexplosive

09-07-2012

Ziggs finds himself sitting on bigPoppy's lap, a position that leaves him with a slight hint of scarlet on the lighter parts of his cheekfur.

Well...wonder why that is, huh? Not because you're a beautiful, strong, independant woman I'm sure. Huh? Putmedownplease,thisisiawkward.

He kicks his legs back and forth a bit before he touches down on the ground, obviously unused to being handled in this manner. Looking up at Uxaris though, he seems very confused, but soon puts two and two together, his mouth opening wide as he points towards the other 'human'.

Uuuuuuhhh...waaaaaidaminute. Not you too, Uxaris? What in the name of Heimerdinger's glorious curly brainlocks is going on here? Is it contageous?!

Iron Ambássador

09-07-2012

"No it is not anything like that Ziggs. Uxaris just happened to be around when Zyra was throwing the potions, and made a couple of comments that in the end made Zyra throw one at him as well."

She chuckles at Ziggs words, her expression not wavering but in her mind feeling a bit weird from everyone calling her beautiful. It was something she was not used to, and had some trouble covering. She pats Uxaris on the back, close to his bum to see a reaction.

"But yes, he too got turned for now. We will have to see whether he can get an anti-potion from Zyra, or if he even wants to turn back. You never know."

Askhexplosive

09-07-2012

Ziggs frowns slightly and folds his arms, feeling very small now that everyone around him is towering over him.

Well if you want my opinion, I say he should turn back as soon as possible. Not that he isn't a good lookin' human, but it's a bit of a mockery of a good-lookin' yordle! Don't fix what ain't broke I say!

Er, speaking of fixing broken things...I've had a bit of trouble lately with...somethin'. It's about Warwick.

Scrubby Yum Yums

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Uxaris listened carefully after nodding to confirm Ziggs' theory before Poppy explained it for him. When he felt the pat, he watched his life flash before his eyes as devious thoughts flooded his mind, a thousand ways to get back at Poppy for turning his light pink cheeks scarlet again. He knew it wouldn't end well but he was much too competitive and far too embarrassed not to take Poppy down with his ever sinking ship.

"Yeah. Change really opened my eyes though. Showed me some things I wasn't aware of before..."

With a moment to decide to go ahead or not, he slipped an arm around Poppy's waist and leaned against her, hand resting on her hip as lightly as possible.

"... Like this ravishing lady right here. My my she's dazzling..."

Iron Ambássador

09-07-2012

Poppy looks at Uxaris blankly for a moment before looking at his hand. Sighing, she throws a fairly hard punch at his jaw, probably at least making him crash down to the ground.

"I am a taken woman. And you know it. I really should tell Kennen about this... I'm sure an assassin of the Kinkou would love someone hitting on his girlfriend."

She then turns to Ziggs, shaking her head still.

"I decide to mess around with the boy a bit, and he tries something like this. In any case, what is this about Warwick?"

She sits down in front of the Hexplosives Expert, looking at him with a slight notion of worry in her eye.

Scrubby Yum Yums

09-07-2012

Uxaris tumbled helplessly to the ground, still extremely uncoordinated in his human body. When he sat up from his daze, he checked his teeth one by one to make sure they were still there. When he figured out that everything was still there, he gingerly touched his quickly bruising jaw. Immediately he winced in pain and pulled his finger away.

"Well it's not as though I'm not taken myself. I wasn't the one waggling my butt in your face, now was I, Poppy? Besides. If I were actually hitting on you, you'd be lucky to get a single word out of me. I guess I did go a bit far."

His words were a bit stilted, having trouble bearing the pain of opening his jaw too much. After another moment, he righted himself and held out a hand to her.

"Sorry about that one Poppy. I got carried away with the joke I guess. No hard feelings?"

Iron Ambássador

09-07-2012

Poppy looks at Uxaris, standing up again and grabbing his hand.

"Of course not... just remember, I am a warrior. My reactions to something like this can cause a fair bit of pain."

She turns to look at Ziggs again, waiting for his answer.