Iron Embassy (Ask Poppy)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

06-01-2012

(( So... no more questions guys? Ok. ))

Getsuneko

06-01-2012

Dear Iron Ambassador,

Do you have any hard feels towards Bilgewater and it's champions for the raid on the yordle merchant vessel carrying supplies for your appointment celebration for becoming envoy between Demancia and Bandle City?

Curiously,
Felmorn "Getsuneko" Dakmire
Summoner Of Noxus

Iron Ambássador

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
Dear Iron Ambassador,

Do you have any hard feels towards Bilgewater and it's champions for the raid on the yordle merchant vessel carrying supplies for your appointment celebration for becoming envoy between Demancia and Bandle City?

Curiously,
Summoner Of Noxus
For Bilgewater and it's champions, not really. They did not have anything to do with it directly, it was just one ship and it's crew involved from what I know. That one crew though. If I met them, I might show them some Hammer Diplomacy though. But Bilgewater and most of it's residents have done nothing against me.

- Poppy

Getsuneko

06-01-2012

Dear Iron Ambassador,

I am considering a trip to Bandle City in the name of science, to learn more about yordles and their culture. I believe Noxus would benifit from this greatly as a select few have already tried to sully the reputation of the yordle race by suggesting that yordles are malformed beings by the misuse of magic. If I were able to take such a journey, do you think the citizens of bandle city accept my inquiry and what should I know about yordle manners and culture before I undertake such a quest?

Noxian Summoner,

Iron Ambássador

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuneko View Post
Dear Iron Ambassador,

I am considering a trip to Bandle City in the name of science, to learn more about yordles and their culture. I believe Noxus would benifit from this greatly as a select few have already tried to sully the reputation of the yordle race by suggesting that yordles are malformed beings by the misuse of magic. If I were able to take such a journey, do you think the citizens of bandle city accept my inquiry and what should I know about yordle manners and culture before I undertake such a quest?

Noxian Summoner,
I'm not exactly certain. They will most likely be either somewhat afraid of suspicious of answering questions from a Noxian. Our kind has never been accepted there, and your city-states imprisonment is what turned Veigar into what he is now. Most likely you will have to somehow prove that you are not doing this for some possible scheme for you home. About our culture, there isn't much I can tell. Most of our kind are happy and cheery, so as long as you do not act like a jerk, you should be fine. Just avoid too many questions about the Mothership and try to act friendly. That is all I can really say.

- Poppy

Ask the Megling

06-01-2012

Is hammer diplomacy your favourite kind of diplomacy? It sure is my favourite kind.

Iron Ambássador

06-01-2012

Tristana, I have to say, it can be quite enjoyable. It is more varied than the type of diplomacy I use at the Embassy, where I have to keep talking politics all day long. So, in a way, I would say that yes, it is my favourite kind of diplomacy.

- Poppy

(( You know... being a teenager has it's bad sides... like my mind suddenly giving me thoughts about Poppy x Tristana stuff >.< ))

Ask the Megling

06-01-2012

Have you ever tried Cassiopeia's kind of diplomacy? Eh? Eh? Tristana starts nudging Poppy with her elbow.

Iron Ambássador

06-01-2012

(( And that's not helping the screwed up state my mind seems to be at the moment... ))

Cassiopeia's kind? I presume you mean the kind she used before her transformation. No, I have never tried deception and seduction. I do not believe it is real diplomacy, or nowhere near my kind of thing.

- Poppy

Ask the Megling

06-01-2012

Reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally?