Error : UNDEFINIED on luncher but Online server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZwordLord

01-21-2013

Hi guys I ad this problem today but i fixed it,
It's kinda wierd but just do it for the good of your summoner =)

Lunch LoL,
when it's lunched, Click on they '' Play '' button ( it wont work )
Then just type '' thereisnourflevel ''

ENJOY !

=)

Luparis

01-21-2013

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

thank you for helping me get in... but firstly, why the **** is it saying that?

secondly, why the **** did that work...?

and thirdly, why the **** did you know it?

Ask The Rock

01-21-2013

This is from a video that a saw... You stole it from him, PLUS this is the wrong subfourm to post it in

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

I'm afraid there has been a bit of miscommunication with these instructions...

You see, I too was having this error, however your first step is to "Lunch LoL"... To Lunch it? Was this a typo? No, it couldn't be, you state it multiple times, its even in the thread title! But does this mean I need to take the client out to lunch on a lovely date of some kind?

So I round up my computer, take it out to a fancy restaurant and manage to get a seat with a plug nearby, as I must have power and internet in order to have the LoL login screen ready. I get everything set up, and I have the waiter order some very fine, and very expensive food for my computer and I, however it seemed to be acting rather aloof at my actions. It apparently didn't like the way the waiter was looking at it.

So the hour progresses on, and I notice my computer hasn't touched any of its food, nor has the LoL launcher hasn't changed from its previous status. I look over and ask "What's wrong, dear? Is this not to your liking?"

It remained rather impassive. Perhaps what I ordered for it was not to its liking, but it wouldn't tell me what it wanted anyways. But then I started to get desperate. I decided to try ordering different things for my dear computer, as I did not want to offend such a kind, loving machine.... And yet it continued to be distant, and not responsive.

So, with my feelings hurt and my pocketbook light, I gathered up my computer and returned home with no progress made... And now with a grumpy computer... I think it might be wanting to break up now... *sniffle*

Listen to the words of a distraught computer owner... Do not go to lunch with your computer.

*cough* Anyways...

Aside from my trolling... There used to be a way to get into the server when its busy, and that was by typing the Konami code. They removed this 'cause everyone knew about it, and when they didn't want the servers to be flooded, people were getting in anyways. I'd imagine this is the same thing.

This is also in the wrong forum. (;

Aproxima

01-21-2013

Whut O_o
No pony pictures?

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Attachment 596992

*Ahem* forgive me for the lack of ponies... I'm still trying to make amends to my precious computer.

*Strokes computer monitor* Its ok, my dear, sweet machine.... I will always love you...