Champion Creation Tips v3

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyotaika View Post
Is it ok if I do though? I mean... I want to recreate it, but then maybe that is frowned upon if I do. So I don't know. But this would be the final name for the project, as I feel it fits best. Idk.
If you are certain you won't be recreating it again in a week or so, I (personnaly) wouldn't mind recreating it since you will only fill the last pages of the forum where no one looks at it... The only point that I kinda hate is the fact that all reviewers will see their name disappear, a way to fix this is to write as your first reply "a special thanks to X, Y, Z who helped me in the initial thread" with a link to the initial thread

ploki122

09-08-2012

thanks for th useful resource once again Kats, got to use this post as a reference once more...

Katsuni

10-01-2012

Was glancing over here for reference on something and remembered it hadn't been bumped in awhile, so may as well. Sure it's on the sticky, but it doesn't mean people read those ^.~

Aikenshinnsu

10-19-2012

thx you much for the guide, im amused reading it even though its a guide : D
and i've got plenty of question,and wanna ask for your email^^

Katsuni

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aikenshinnsu View Post
thx you much for the guide, im amused reading it even though its a guide : D
and i've got plenty of question,and wanna ask for your email^^
If yeu really need to, yeu can, but if it's a question about design, it's probably best to ask in the post itself here, since that way anyone else can read the answer to go with it. No reason to hog the information all for yeurself =3

Personal questions, however, lemme know and I'll offer the email in game. It's filled with enough junk mail as it is.

HeadinPants

11-08-2012

I just HAVE TO say this:I love Katsuni's writing. You just crack me up. What can I say? I'm a bit of a writer too.

Katsuni

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadinPants View Post
I just HAVE TO say this:I love Katsuni's writing. You just crack me up. What can I say? I'm a bit of a writer too.
Well, I'm glad you enjoy such. I find it's easier to get learning across when it's done in an entertaining method; sure droning on and on provides information, but not in a way that the mind can actually process readily.

Anyway, thanks muchly =3

I'd just been glancing at the post to reference it elsewhere, and hadn't expected to see a reply ^.^

Chaos Xeloc

11-19-2012

Outstanding work on this. You are really an inspiration, Katsuni. I... I love you.

Exioss

11-20-2012

Frère bump

The Holy Epic

11-21-2012

Well thought out guide. It's helped me oodles. Thank you for all of the time you've invested into it. If I want to ask review of a Champ should I try over League or just ask here (guess I'm doing that now.)