How did ad carry position itself in the team fight?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TempName0918

Recruiter

05-07-2012

I have been played Vayne for a while. I am doing fine on my bot lane but every time we have a team fight, neither i will died first, or i cut in the team fight too late. All my teammates died, so can some body how to position itself in the team fight.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Team fights are dynamic and initiations occur differently every time. There isn't a "do this and win the team fight" recipe for success. You have to weigh the situation and react accordingly. Sorry.

TempName0918

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Team fights are dynamic and initiations occur differently every time. There isn't a "do this and win the team fight" recipe for success. You have to weigh the situation and react accordingly. Sorry.
thank u very much

Esco

05-07-2012

pretty much what he said. Mainly you wanna be behind the tanks, and the problem I see AD ranged do is they try and focus the other AD carry, which is good, gotta kill the squishies...BUT in doing so they get themselves out of position in the middle of the fight and get murdered. I try to just burst down who is in range if the other teams Carry is too far away. Cuz tryin to get that kill on an Ashe that is behind their team is gonna get you killed.

tokdarik

05-07-2012

you just have to tell your brusiers to stick with you and stop anyincoming threat. If they dont listen follow the bruiser/tank and target whoever the closest enemy is. And if their ad carry tries to chase you you'll win because you're close to your bruiser XD.

FiascoReborn

05-07-2012

Get as far away from everything else, and focus down whatever is closest to you. Hopefully that is the squishies, but 99% of the time you'l just suicide trying to get to them, so kill the bruisers coming off you

DeadlySlicer

Recruiter

05-07-2012

Don't chase! that always happens to somebody on my team, and yeah, what everyone else is saying.

FusedPositron

05-07-2012

Start with this: Don't let them touch you. No AAs, no spells, nothing. You don't have to master this, but getting the hang of being around the teamfight and doing damage to something without getting hit (much) is the key to getting the hang of it. Often teamfights have a similar ebb and flow, so you'll get the hang of when to press on and attack the carries. If you get lucky and can attack a carry from the start, great. If not, shoot down whatever is closest and squishiest (i.e. in a choice between a Shen and a Soraka, take down Soraka first) and move on.

In the end you'll realize that not getting hit isn't realistic, but the goal is to learn the right sequence for moving through the fight.

The worst thing you can do is roll right in and die. The second worst thing you can do is no damage while waiting for an opening.

Also: Beware of your team getting split in two. Sometimes the enemy may present a juicy target with the intent of splitting your team into two groups, and then yank back the champ at the last second. Bloodthirsty allies may continue chasing and you may only have a split second or two to decide whether or not to commit. In this situation, it's always best to reserve an escape ability so you can get out quickly if the fight goes badly.