Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is "first time" champs allowed in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eudas

05-08-2012

People just don't go 24-5 the first time they play a champion and you are part of some small percentage of players who do.

This is a continuous thing. I just got out of a game where an Olaf jungle on my team admits it is his 2nd time, he goes 3/11 - We are down 5 towers, 1 baron, 3 dragons and 20 kills.

I put in a surrender. Our and Olaf and Caitlyn don't surrender, why? Because they are playing the champs for the 1st and 2nd time and need practice.

So myself and 2 other players are stuck sitting around for an additional 15 minutes so that these 2 guys can practice playing their champs.

I've seen Varus probably 7-8 times today. Aside from 1 guy who went 7-4. Every other Varus was less than 5 kills and 10 or more deaths.

So yeah, I'm mad. I'm mad that I can get trolled like that and I'm stuck dealing with it when actions could be taken to prevent at least this form of trolling.