Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best xin zhao build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGoodLife

08-15-2010

Hey guys, i just started playing xin zhao AGAIN, and im looking for a good build, i tried boost of speed phantom dancer, youmuus/ another phantom / infinity edge, but that makes me extremely squishy, so im thinking about frozen mallet but that will set back my main build that makes me deal so much damage. So please recommend me a build with survivability /damage

Keogh

08-15-2010

warmogs warmogs warmogs warmogs force of nature gaurdian angel

Mudkip

08-15-2010

zerker's greaves, malady, warmog's, tiamat, more maladies.

Keogh

08-15-2010

Quote:
A1 RapeSauce:
zerker's greaves, malady, warmog's, tiamat, more maladies.

\This guy knows what he is talking about he has both malady and berzerker greaves in his build it...is prosox

on a serious note merc treads is the item you will always get.

Squeen

08-15-2010

This is my build order, although it may not be the best.

Start with Doran's Shield and 1hp pot. buy boots, then get youmuu's ghostblade. Get either zerk greaves or merc treads next depending on their cc capability. Build Madred's razors to help with farming and you can either choose to go for wriggles lantern for extra laning survivability for farming or go for bloodrazors. My personal preference is to get last whisper before I get bloodrazors if I decide to go that route so I can maximize on farming. Build into Frozen mallet after you have finished both of those items. Sell your Doran's shield at this point and decide to either go for Atma's impaler or GA. Getting Atmas will increase your damage by about 40-50 and gives you decent survivability.

My spell order is R-Q-W-E. Three-talon strike is where you will get most of your damage. Your W spell will help keep all of your abilities off cooldown which I think is the most important with this character. You will want to use your ultimate as much as possible imo.

Squeen

08-15-2010

Quote:
Keogh:
warmogs warmogs warmogs warmogs force of nature gaurdian angel

Never build warmogs. Build Sunfire instead if you want to tank.

Roulex

08-15-2010

When I play Xin, this is my build.

Spells: Ghost/Exhaust
Runes: Health Quints, Armor Pen Reds, Dodge Yellows, Magic Resist Blues.
Masteries: (depending on what level) First Imp. Ghost, then Imp. Exhaust, then the capstone mastery in Def., then rest in Offense.

Equipment: Start with a Ruby Crystal. Afterwards, build (in whatever order works for you) a Phage, a Zeal, and boots--either Ninja Tabi or Merc. Treads, depending on the other team. After that, grab your Phamtom Dancer. Final items depend on the team comps. and how well each team is doing, but I pick from: Frozen Mallet, Infinity's Edge, Last Whisper, Guardian Angel, Banshee's Veil, and Thornmail.

Also, after you finish your Phamtom Dancer grab at least one elixar at all times: use green or red, whichever works better for you.

Skills: Q, E, W, then after that build Q and E evenly, always grabbing R when you can. Save leveling up W until Q and E are maxed.

Playstyle: Play a lane, preferably with a ranged. Once you hit level 6 always be grabbing Golem buff when you can. This build has major problems with mana, but with Golem mana is no longer an issue. You should be initiating teamfights unless you have a tank on your team that can do it better than you.

Hope this helped

Fluffington

Recruiter

08-15-2010

Fools, that's exactly what they'll be expecting! Build AP Xin to really catch them unprepared.

JonnyThinkChamp

08-15-2010

Quote:
Fluffington:
Fools, that's exactly what they'll be expecting! Build AP Xin to really catch them unprepared.

Combos exceptionally well with AP Panth, would you believe it?

Liquidone

08-15-2010

He's a physical DPS champion, build him as such.