Anyone noticed this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathcrow666

05-06-2012

Jax is starting to become a little way to strong for 3v3 or is it just me?.. Seems like the only way I can counter him is having my entire team on him. And even then he still wins.

frisch

05-07-2012

1. Don't let him get farmed
2. CC him
3. He carries hard, he should be the first where you put your entire team on... It's called focus.

I love playing Jax. He's awesome vs. alot of champions that need AA.

What team combos are you playing?

Deathcrow666

05-07-2012

Well your 3rd notion is pointless, since I just mentioned it takes my entire team to bring him down which I'm pretty sure is the definition of focus.

Grp comp varies since I don't stick to one champion all the time... I do like to try different champions from time to time. Being forced to bring out my best along with my top A-game gets boring. CC does not seem to do much since his dodge move even while I'm trying to look out for it.

Thank you for your advice.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

He's always been super ****ing strong, even after all his nerfs.
He's kinda fotm right now

Deathcapt

05-07-2012

I bought the Jaximus skin a couple days ago, because of the Make a wish thing, and have been playing dom with him, cause I'm not good yet, but I obliterated a xin a couple times, you get q, w , e,xin's like wtf do I do, then he's stunned, you get at least 2 w's before xin can land an auto attack, or proc his 3 talon strike, then you might take 1 hit, and you can leap away, and wait for e to come up again, and basically you can do 1/2 or more of xin's hp without getting hit once.

Deathcrow666

05-07-2012

Starting to find Jax un fun to go against in 3v3 just like Trynd was a few weeks back.

Mátteo

05-08-2012

Teemo <3 lol aha

Boo

05-08-2012

he has amazing burst but in team fights he gets melted very fast. don't duel him by yourself unless you're positive you can kill him.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-08-2012

vlad beats him pretty hard, unless jax initiates. trollpool his stun while Q and E are on cooldown, win.

VilheimOfTorm

05-08-2012

I will say that i have started playing Renekton lately (bought him on a whim and decided to learn him). I have played a few games against jax and in a few places i have been able to 1v1 him.

I am not talking about out skilling him, or out farming. He killed my other 2 teammates, i was late to a team fight and managed to end up beating him under his tower 1v1 both at or near full health.

Why this is? I don't really know but Rene seems to counter him pretty hard for sure.