New to SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ape Atoll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Hello ^_^

I've been playing LoL for quite some time, and I've really enjoyed it. Most of my play time has been on Dominion, where chaos reigns. Up until recently I loved it because I normally like spontaneity, however the pubstomp and over in 5mins gets annoying.

So I've made the switch over to classic which I have almost no experience in. I've been successful with Annie, Ashe, and Teemo, and was wondering who counters them, who they counter, and if there are similar champs that do just as well. (I prefer ranged champs :P)

TeknoWizard

05-06-2012

Annie: She's closet OP after the buff. She can hold mid fairly well, although I have trouble against Xerath and other long range mages because of that small Q range. She bursts well with a stun, so if you want that, try Veigar.

Ashe: She counters most melees. She's a kiting based AD carry. She kinda has her niche. She's a utility-based AD carry, and it doesn't feel like any other carry does what she does.

Teemo: Meh. I don't care for him. Don't feel like commenting on him.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Teemo is an insane solo top against most meele champs. You can blind them and trade with them. You should look up a guide for on-hit teemo, and watch as you melt faces.

Haen

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeSomeLove xD View Post
Hello ^_^

I've been playing LoL for quite some time, and I've really enjoyed it. Most of my play time has been on Dominion, where chaos reigns. Up until recently I loved it because I normally like spontaneity, however the pubstomp and over in 5mins gets annoying.

So I've made the switch over to classic which I have almost no experience in. I've been successful with Annie, Ashe, and Teemo, and was wondering who counters them, who they counter, and if there are similar champs that do just as well. (I prefer ranged champs :P)
Almost everyone counters Annie. Her lack of range means that she just gets beat up against pretty much every other mage in the game. Shes great at the lower levels where people don't know how to zone/trade, but once you get up in skill level, she is just outclassed.

Ashe has one of the worst stats of an AD carry, but the best initiate of one. That ult is amazing and makes her a strong pick still despite weaknesses elsewhere. She has a bit of a rough early laning phase, but once the cooldown on her W becomes manageable, shes not bad.

Teemo is typically a solo top pick and as slim said, mostly used as a counter vs characters that rely on a lot of auto attacking (Irelia).