A Question to the "Asks"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

05-07-2012

Pretty much we do what everyone on here already told you we don't get acces too stuff in advanced, though that'd be cool. Hope I'm doing a decent job I think im decent at it at least...

Ask Talon

05-07-2012

Minus whatever tidbits we can trick out of a Red, we're on the same lore as you.

*Shifty eyes*

ColossusCrusher

05-07-2012

Yeah, doing Cassiopeia properly is a tightrope of seduction, b*tchiness and being completely, absolutely insane. I'm still working on the right mixture.

Ask The Prophet

05-07-2012

I think that most people do a great job, but it can vary from strictly in character to a kind of unique form of that character. Essentially taking that character and fitting them to a more one of a kind fit for how you portray them. The best example I can think of for this is Talon. Boy, do I love that Talon.

Fenix12345

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
You're, as in, you are.
Watch your writting.
Watch your own "writting", grammar nazi monkey.

AskMadmanMundo

05-07-2012

Mundo think...(slap) sorry about that I get stuck in character sometimes. Mundo is simple in ways and complex in others I mean hes supposed to be smart'n'stuff but he still acts like an idiot. Oh **** that sounds like me, and yes we get all the future lore from riot did you know Mundo's gonna turn evelynn into a hulking op unstoppa... (slap) sorry wasn't supposed to tell you that.

Ask The Prophet

05-07-2012

Mundo, I shall now read everything you say in the voice of Hagrid. I'm sorry, but that's all I can think of you as now.

The Cryophoenix

05-07-2012

Admittedly with the Ask Anivia thread, I take some liberties here and there due to the fact that Anivia is a champion that is hardly talked about or mentioned in Riot's Lore, much to my sorrow. ^^;

However I do try my hardest and strive to stay within the actual Lore. If you check my board I never take anything to extremes and try to keep my personality of Anivia consistent, the most liberty I've taken is her actions on her home word (which has never been talked about or explained in any detail), the culture of the Phoenixes (never talked about or explained in lore), and her social life with other Champions (only graced upon a few times by Riot).

I love Riot's pre-determined Lore, and try to keep within its boundaries as much as possible.

~Anivia, the Cryophoenix

Ask the Monkey

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenix12345 View Post
Watch your own "writting", grammar nazi monkey.
Nahtzee, as in, not nazi.
Watch your tone, boy.

(In case of a response)

I said watch your tone, boy!!!

Fenix12345

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Monkey View Post
Nahtzee, as in, not nazi.
Watch your tone, boy.

(In case of a response)

I said watch your tone, boy!!!
Where I come from, it's spelled nazi, so there. And there's no tone to watch, I'm just poking fun at the monkey who is obsessed with poking fun at everyone. Not to mention I'm decidedly older than you are, unless you count the years you spent as a rock.