An angel in repose: Morgana's session

1234511 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

04-19-2012

Some time had passed since Albert Wrack asked yet another summoner of the League to strip down and bare all for the sake of art. Morgana was one of a select group; though many had been asked, few had responded favorably. In fact, that list was a scant four: Janna, Fiora, Udyr, and Anivia. No one but Wrack and the champions themselves knew that, however.

She had received a letter that listed an address; a small hamlet on Demacia's furthest outskirts. Technically not within the cities boundaries, though his status as a summoner of the League would have been sufficient to dissuade any erstwhile guards.

That letter had also been delivered to a number of champions that Morgana considered close friends. They alone would be permitted access to this session, the seal that each missive bore being their magical pass. Without it, they would not be able to walk through the threshold of Summoner Wrack's front door.

*This thread is restricted. The players of Morgana, Sona, Shyvana, Miss Fortune, Sivir, Pantheon, Ahri, Swain, Warwick, Veigar, Jax, Katarina, and Cassiopeia are permitted.*

Dear Morgana

04-19-2012

Morgana arrives very early, tapping lightly on the door.

st0pb0t

04-19-2012

The door swings open as if its owner was waiting on the other side with his hand on the handle. "Morgana! A pleasure! Please," he stepped to the side and gestured his arms away from the door. "Do come in."

Albert Wrack was an older man, over fifty, though the care he took in his appearance and positive attitude were apparent. He could easily pass for a man ten years younger, and he took great pride in that fact. "Have a seat. Would you like some tea? I assume you'd like to wait for your moral support to arrive, and nothing passes the time better than good drink and pleasant company."

Dear Morgana

04-20-2012

Quote:
The door swings open as if its owner was waiting on the other side with his hand on the handle. "Morgana! A pleasure! Please," he stepped to the side and gestured his arms away from the door. "Do come in."

Albert Wrack was an older man, over fifty, though the care he took in his appearance and positive attitude were apparent. He could easily pass for a man ten years younger, and he took great pride in that fact. "Have a seat. Would you like some tea? I assume you'd like to wait for your moral support to arrive, and nothing passes the time better than good drink and pleasant company."
((Dude your guy is old. Kind of creepy >_< ))

Morgana sits in a chair, mulling over he thoughts and not touching the tea he offers.

"Are you sure everyone's been notified?"

st0pb0t

04-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
((Dude your guy is old. Kind of creepy >_< ))

Morgana sits in a chair, mulling over he thoughts and not touching the tea he offers.

"Are you sure everyone's been notified?"
((Everyone has a young, Adonis-like OC. I'm trying to be different. :P ))

"Quite sure," he assures, pouring himself a cup and taking a seat on the sofa with Morgana, ensuring there is a wide space between them. She seemed hesitant and would likely remain so until her friends arrived. He knew better than to pressure his soon-to-be model unnecessarily.

"If you don't mind me saying," he began, taking a sip of tea. "You agreed to this quite quickly. And aside from the guests, you've made no requests of me. It almost seems... too easy."

Dear Morgana

04-20-2012

Quote:
((Everyone has a young, Adonis-like OC. I'm trying to be different. :P ))

"Quite sure," he assures, pouring himself a cup and taking a seat on the sofa with Morgana, ensuring there is a wide space between them. She seemed hesitant and would likely remain so until her friends arrived. He knew better than to pressure his soon-to-be model unnecessarily.

"If you don't mind me saying," he began, taking a sip of tea. "You agreed to this quite quickly. And aside from the guests, you've made no requests of me. It almost seems... too easy."
Morgana's distracted, fiddling with her wing claws before responding.

"Naturally, I expect the appropriate compensation and privacy. Where is everybody?"

st0pb0t

04-20-2012

((I suppose we should just wait until the others see this thread. :P ))

Dear Veigar

04-20-2012

((Sorry I'm late.))

Veigar holds his attendance card in hand, and raises his gauntlet to knock on the door.

Ask Fortune

04-21-2012

All Morgana had told Sarah was that this was a portrait. Curious, Sarah decided to show up. She certainly didn't expect this to be about nudity... especially when she saw Veigar there. Can you imagine him posing nude for art? Just his massive hat on? Eesh.

She walked up beside him, and knocked, too.

"...my hat's bigger." She said idly, then gave him a smirk.

Dear Veigar

04-21-2012

Veigar's golden eyes narrow visibly.

"If you hadn't gotten me my hat back from that Fae..."

He scoffs and turns away from her, taking care to not look up her shirt.

"When will these incompetent hosts let us in! Even that lizard was more punctual!"

He hops up and down wildly, smashing the crystal pommel on his staff against the door repeatedly.

1234511 ... 33