Draft Pick pre Lv. 30 (NOT Ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kavrae

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOOMxTactic View Post
Trolls will be trolls. I got 15/3 once and someone was like, "ooooh the only reason you have that many kills is because you're fed." I was like, " because I'm good?" They go, "no anyone can do good with tha tbuild" ***hurt feelings.
Wow.... so many things wrong with those statements it burns.

If nothing else, this topic has convinced me to start in unranked Draft at lvl 21.

ARGorilla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2012

Yes, I recommend draft to every player, its normal so there's queue dodges aplenty, and no one has to worry about elo, so whoever's giving you a hard time is just butthurt that you did better than them, but anyway normal drafts will give you a good idea of how ranked games will play out. Most of the time I get really nice, helpful people, sometimes there's the occasional ******, but whatever, it's about you getting better, who cares if they say you "don't deserve to play with them".

Goddess Din

05-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARGorilla View Post
Yes, I recommend draft to every player, its normal so there's queue dodges aplenty, and no one has to worry about elo, so whoever's giving you a hard time is just butthurt that you did better than them, but anyway normal drafts will give you a good idea of how ranked games will play out. Most of the time I get really nice, helpful people, sometimes there's the occasional ******, but whatever, it's about you getting better, who cares if they say you "don't deserve to play with them".
I guess my first 3 games I just had a run of really bad luck with people, my next two everyone's been totally fine. I'm glad it was just a really bad first impression

MCMCMAN2

05-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALtheeGreat View Post
< and yea i also know the meta as far as supports not last hitting, when not to over extend, where to ward
Just the idea that you think that this means you are good or even decent is disgusting. My 4 year old sister plays lol, has for about 2 months, and not only knows this, but taught it to my dad...

Da Crazy Mundo

05-21-2012

lol ive been playing draft and owning since level 10 jst keep your head up...u ever need a partner ADD MUNDO IN GAME!!!

FatMii

05-21-2012

Lol you are lucky you like to play support. Most players who get last pick always have to go support because small population of the community that plays support. BTW Supports should be picked in the beginning and not the end if you really want to in and top lane should always be picked last if possible. When I played draft mode, I didn't have an issue with almost everyone being lv 30. Everyone was basically at the same level as me.

Waterhero

Recruiter

05-21-2012

You have a normal elo, so basically you get paired with people who have similar skill level. So if you are getting paired with lv 30s either you are really good or they are really bad or both