League Not Launching

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creshendo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

When i click and load up league and click play the screen goes away and then nothing happens. It won't load past after i click play. Any idea guys?

TgL Tigger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

I have the same problem atm. Help from someone will be greatly appreciated!

yohan7

05-07-2012

the game was working well two days ago, then yesterday i got this problem. re installed the game twice and it still crashes every time it tries to get into a game after champ selection but before the champion load screen.

Creshendo

05-07-2012

I don't even get into the game i just click play on the screen and after that it goes away and the login screen doesn't come up.

Creshendo

05-07-2012

Yeah, the game was working fine for me and now all of a sudden it doesn't. I've tried reinstalling, but that didn't do anything.

IAMONEABOVEALL

05-07-2012

I have the same problem...

GGdeGODisCRAZY

05-07-2012

me too i have this problem ......

Creshendo

05-07-2012

Not much support on this issue...

iStandAloney

05-07-2012

Well, yeah same here. So many things are messed up now, totally disappointed. :s

Creshendo

05-08-2012

Yet, now the game won't even open.