Cant win with vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naadeh

05-06-2012

Hi, im 1760 elo right now im mostly an ad player but i cant win with vayne for the sake of my life im now 0-8 with her....

So give me all ur tips with her how you build her (2 doran zerk BT ?) and what do you max first. thx

Pulsefire Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

It looks like your attempts....

Are in VAYNE!

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH.......

Rumble Bot

05-06-2012

You're taking a huge risk by playing Vayne, but you have the best late game out of all the AD carries. Vayne is so heavily reliant on her support being competent, being able to last hit yourself, as well as holding your own against the superior poke and harass of the enemy AD Carry.

Chatterz

05-06-2012

boots 3 >>>>1 to 2 dorans if needed >>>> BT >>> PD >>> QSS (earlier if they have lots of CC) >>> IE/LW

trading is very important and counter trading (e.g pretend you're going to last hit when infact u tumble in to harass)

postioning futher away from your support so u can condemn enemies better

Generally max Q/W/E first unless u have a offensive support (taric/ali/blitz) in which u max E/Q/W

Naadeh

05-06-2012

so jsut try to tie the lane and hope game reach late game but doing that vrs like corki is dam hard.

Sangheneili

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Vayne's laneing is pretty weak compared to other ADs imo.
Do you tend to win lane and lose game?

Etherdreamer

05-06-2012

Runes? maybe is not your champ, simple we can´t play all characters in this game.

MässacrisM

05-06-2012

You can try going for a kill lane bot w/ Alistar/Taric/Leona/Blitz support if the enemy team picks Soraka/Janna. I usually go 1 doran zerkers then a Black cleaver. I find that item just has very good synergy with her but that's just me.

zeebo69

05-06-2012

so tired of being destroyed by vaynes...

Delyte

05-06-2012

i had the same thing happen to me
mained ad to 1600+
tried to play vayne
dropped 100+ elo