Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rune and Mastery Page Assignments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haha same YOLO

05-06-2012

So I realized I was always unsure about Rune Pages and if I chose the right one (silly, I'm still a new player, so sometimes I'm unsure) entering a game. Same with masteries.

But in the end I realized that sometimes people just mess up, and forget to change their rune page and masteries for different characters. Why not allow us to assign champions to rune and mastery pages, so that when we choose them, those rune and mastery pages automatically come up? I understand that it might be a bit more complicated to implement when there are two or more rune/mastery pages for one hero, but automatically bringing it to an assigned rune and mastery page might not be the worst thing.