Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People Abusing Brush

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naedox

05-06-2012

...You know that's not much of a bad idea... but how can you be 100% sure they aren't in that specific brush?

JevelFaithful

05-06-2012

Either you see them, or you don't know for sure. But you can scan it with kill shots to have an idea.
When in doubt, stay away from the bush. simple but effective and infuriating for them. They sit there doing nothing while you get creep. Or they quit it.

I saw you play a bit of akali (lately at least). in her case, you can drop W with the brush covering part the area. That way you can go invisible while in the brush to see if they are there. I've seen very few people actually hitting me from the other side of the twilight. Of course they can shoot skill shots while you're in, but if they do you know they're there and you are probably used to stay at the edge of your twilight.

I saw a lot of Wukong too, you have an invisibility to escape and a dash to close the distance to the creepline. I think you should have some tools to scout the bush.

a fat goose

05-06-2012

Quote:
Statiqhock:
Either you see them, or you don't know for sure. But you can scan it with kill shots to have an idea.
When in doubt, stay away from the bush. simple but effective and infuriating for them. They sit there doing nothing while you get creep. Or they quit it.

I saw you play a lot of akali (lately at least). in her case, you can drop W with the brush covering part the area. That way you can go invisible while in the brush to see if they are there. I've seen very few people actually hitting me from the other side of the twilight. Of course they can shoot skill shots while you're in, but if they do you know they're there. If you play akali, I'm sure you understand if I tell you to stay out of the most obvious way while in your twilight.

Yeah this is exactly what I do when I play akali. In fact most of the time when I put down the shroud they just leave the bush because they're intimidated.

Naedox

05-06-2012

But people can easily see through a Wukong decoy....

GrimCrimson

05-06-2012

Quote:
Naedox:
But people can easily see through a Wukong decoy....

You trick them into thinking you used your skill, but you don't :3, GENIUS!

angryWelchMan

05-08-2012

Im still trying to figure out who can destroy wards that fast cause i main support and the only time i have trouble warding is when they get pink eye or vision wards and then we jsut stay away from bush and let them waste their gold

McZwick

05-08-2012

Quote:
Naedox:
...You know that's not much of a bad idea... but how can you be 100% sure they aren't in that specific brush?

I think you have developed a clear case of Bushophobia. It is real, and it's a problem folks. Naedox...you've come to the right place. We're here to help.

Haen

Recruiter

05-08-2012

The fact that this thread has gone on for 3 pages amazes me...

wwwDJGIFTEDcom

05-08-2012

It's pros helping noobs. Don't be amazed.

J of Hearts

05-08-2012

Dude why are you still trying to talk back at them. If a bunch of people already told you you were wrong. Then time to reflect. And fyi, camping never brings you any good late game.