People Abusing Brush

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naedox

05-06-2012

Maybe both.

Aegonix

05-06-2012

it's really funny when I'm playing Vayne and they try to play the bush games. My support wards it, and then I just Condemn then into the wall, repeatedly, and get lots of kills.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Wards, clarvoyance, aoe/poke attacks, all a good way to check if somebody is in a bush...

Doctor Neth

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naedox View Post
ey'll be in the brush already and if you lay one down it'll just get destroyed before it becomes invisible.

Why is their 3 people in one brush somewhere at the beginning of a game that all have the single mind to click your ward as soon as you place it and not a half a second later?

Naedox

05-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoAlive View Post

Why is their 3 people in one brush somewhere at the beginning of a game that all have the single mind to click your ward as soon as you place it and not a half a second later?
No. Just two.

TeknoWizard

05-06-2012

Quote:
No. Just two.
Wow. They must have some insane attack speed to manage that. Try playing Nid, Caitlyn, Lux, or Teemo. All of them have revealing attacks.

Naedox

05-06-2012

LUXANNA!!! <33333333

I forgot about her!

Seriously, how many girls wearing pretty skirts are able to fire LAZARS!? You tell me.

Fuzen kuden

05-06-2012

teemos shrooms are good for burshes

Naedox

05-06-2012

Okay, maybe specific champions are good for countering the brush, but what if you didn't have any of those champions on your team?

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2012

Quote:
Okay, maybe specific champions are good for countering the brush, but what if you didn't have any of those champions on your team?
Stay away from the brush and ward the brush you know they aren't in, laugh at them losing all their CS, and winb your lane :3