Why do I always get These People

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JethroCollie

11-23-2012

I'm not quite sure where exactly to put this, so it's going here. Sorry if it is in the wrong area.

I'm pretty fed up with the League community. 9/10 of my games that I play now have one person who is just a menace to the whole game. Whether that person is on my, or the enemy team, it just makes the whole gameplay worse.

A recent game of mine started out badly from the queue. I had already picked a carry champion and was waiting for the rest of the team. A teammate then picks another carry, and locks in, forcing me to switch my role to support. No big deal, I kind of like support anyway.
Then right from the beginning, the person starts complaining about everything. Calling everybody a noob. In a small teamfight in our lane, I (playing as taric) stun enemy Leona rather than Ezreal. My logic behind this is that she has Crowd Control, and Ezreal was out of range. My teammate flips out, whinning every possible thing. Another teammate steps in to defend me, and then this Draven lashes out at him.

The rest of the game goes really badly; Draven continually verbally abusing our team while we try to play. At the 20 minute mark, we call for a surrender but it gets overruled. This then goes on until about 35 minutes, because Draven and some other player apparently just want to watch the world burn.

Knowing that all is hopeless, I sell all of my gear and just run into the enemy each time. I know it's feeding but it's the only way to get the game to end faster and get me away from Draven. When the game finally ends, Draven tells everyone to report me and another teammate for feeding, and they all agree. Yet none of them would believe us when we told them that he was verbally abusing the whole game.

Why the heck do I always get things like this? People need to just play the game without any problems and leave any rude comments to themselves.

Frost Unit

11-23-2012

Well, you SHOULD be banned for INTENTIONALLY feeding.
I am hoping that the surrender option will be removed from ranked, as if you are not willing to stick it out till the end, you shouldn't be playing ranked.

But I do agree that the role selection methods are horrible, as calling=/=playing that role.....And sometimes you get a team where more than one person wants to or can't play a role..

Yurippe

11-23-2012

I think there was this fuction called /mute

edaneres

11-23-2012

i get it i have that problem too however feeding is not good.you shouldnt behave that way

HunterCounter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

This is exactly what i am experiencing right now , LOL is so bad, the queue system is so bad, i always get a match that is totally unbalanced, dude. The enemy team has 2 1000+ wins player and 1 300+ win player. In our team we have players that is like all around 150 wins. So in total our wins have around 800 wins, but they have around 3000 wins, from there you can see how inexperience is our player compared to their team, and of course we have to report our adc as feeder since he is having 0/10 score. there is only 2 players can play in our team which consist 20 kills out 21 kills,( i had 9/6/5 as JG) obviously you can see this isn't even a game, i know fast matching is critical, but ****y experience turn players who plays solo matching wana quite and go back to Hon (that's where i come from, i can't say i am a pro, but i played dota fro 4 years hon for 3 years, and 1 yr for LOL, Obviously LOL's queue system is really bad.)